How do i turn vechices edited and made in beamng into downloaded files to turn into mods?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Duran, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Duran

Duran
    Expand Collapse

How do i turn vechices edited and made in beamng into downloaded files to turn into mods?

2. holographicdreams

holographicdreams
    Expand Collapse

DISCLAIMER: This method is only for configuration mods.

You need to start with a .zip, add a vehicles folder, inside that folder needs to be a folder that is named after the vehicle(s) you are modding.

GrandMarshal is fullsize, so if you are modding the gm, the folder must be called fullsize
    Covet is hatch, so if you are modding the covet, the folder must be called hatch
    Burnside is simply burnside, so if you are modding the Burnside, the folder must be called burnside
    ETK 800 is etk800, so if you are modding the ETK 800, the folder must be called etk800
    ETK K is etkc, so if you are modding the ETK K, the folder must be called etkc
    ETK I is etki, so if you are modding the ETK I, the folder must be called etki
    Pigeon is pigeon, so if you are modding the Pigeon, the folder must be called pigeon
    D15 is pickup, so if you are modding the D15, the folder must be called pickup
    SBR4 is sbr, so if you are modding the SBR4, the folder must be called sbr
    H15 is van, so if you are modding the H15, the folder must be called van
    Bolide is super, so if you are modding the bolide, the folder must be called super
    Sunburst is sunburst, so if you are modding the sunburst, the folder must be called sunburst
    T45 is semi, so if you are modding the t45, the folder must be called semi
    Barstow is barstow, so if you are modding the barstow, the folder must be called barstow
    Roamer is roamer, so if you are modding the roamer, the folder must be called roamer
    1998 pessima is midsize, so if you are modding the 1998 pessima, the folder must be called midsize
    1988 pessima is pessima, so if you are modding the 1988 pessima,the folder must be called pessima
    Moonhawk is moonhawk, so if you are modding the moonhawk, the folder must be called moonhawk
    200bx is coupe, so if you are modding the 200bx, the folder must be called coupe

Then, add you crucial files into the folder.
    If you made a custom configuration in-game and want to make it a mod, you need to find your config. They are .pc files. You will find them in
    C:\Users\"replace this with your account name"\documents\BeamNG.drive\vehicles
    Find the .pc file with the name of your config.
    Copy that file, and paste it into the folder with the name of the car that you are modding.
    Take a screenshot of your vehicle,and name it the same thing as your config

Try it out by placing in your mods folder.

NOTE: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU UPLOAD CRAP ONTO THE MODS REP. I AM ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU CAUSE TO YOUR COPY OF BEAMNG.DRIVE.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice