How is the quality of my videos and recommendations?!

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Amifreak5, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Amifreak5

Amifreak5
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys...

I am playing BeamNG since the start in 2013. And now around one week ago I have just started to make BeamNG videos.

Could you please help me getting better with it and give me recommendations on how to make them even better? I would be very thankful! ;)

Here are my first two videos. The third one is almost done.

first video ever:
    second video:

Really thank you!

2. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

They are a good start! Only a few things.
    1. Better thumbnails
    2. Decrease the FOV down to around 30 of the standard orbit camera
    3. Add some in game sound of the engines and crashes. And for police chases police sirens.
    4. Stop that intro its not needed in the video.
    5. Use slow motion and 3rd person camera.

So i put one of my videos below and you can see what i mean. Thumbnails are vital to getting good views in a video like the one below. You can also hear the sounds of the crash and engines so it makes the video much better. You videos seem too zoomed out and hard to see the crash. Also throwing in some 3rd person shots add more variety and make the video much more interesting. I hope this helps you.

3. Amifreak5

Amifreak5
    Expand Collapse

What do you mean with better thumbnails?

Okay, was always wondering if more people want the ingame sound or not...could be that they like it.

4. Amifreak5

Amifreak5
    Expand Collapse

I understood the hint with the better thumbnails. Just have to find out what program I can use to extract them from a video and make personal ones.

Just released video nr.3 on youtube. Find it here:

Can anybody help me: where do i find more music that is liscense free? The youtube library is pretty small. I especially am searching for dance/electro...thanks in advance! enjoy watching!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice