Unsolved How to get the raw jbeam of the parts on a car.

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Preston Elam, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Preston Elam

Preston Elam
    Expand Collapse

I am looking to get the raw jbeam numbers off of the parts on my car. Specifically I am looking for the "value" or "cost" of each part. I have already found the name of each part on my car via lua/vehicles/partmgmt.lua, I've been eyeballing lua/common/jbeam/main.lua which does return m as a module, I just don't know how to access it, to make my problem more complicated, I can't find any documentation regarding the jbeam folder, because it has just been moved and renamed in the last update of the game.
    I have simplified my question into 3 separate problems/questions.
    1. If common/jbeam/main.lua is already loaded, I don't know how to access a module in lua/common/jbeam.
    2. if common/jbeam/main.lua is not already loaded, I do not know how to load a module in common/jbeam
    3. if there is a way to access the "value" or "cost" of a part without going through jbeam.
    Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it. Any help even faintly related to any of those three questions would help out so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice