1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

How to have vehicles with changed parts in the configuration selector?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Smatdude13, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Smatdude13

Smatdude13
    Expand Collapse

Basically, whenever I change parts on a vehicle and save it(I.E taking a full car and making it stripped down) How can I access it from the configuration selector in the vehicle selector? Because if not whenever I press ctrl+R it reverts to the original config.(full car)

Thank you for any help and suggestions!

2. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

First you have to copy a file in the vehicle folder for the vehicle that you want to strip. It's known as a .pc file. You copy it under the name like 200bx stripped. You go in game choose the stripped version and Configurate it like you want. Then you press Esc got to mod vehicle save and load and save it as the name you named your .pc file and overwrite it. Then you find it in the vehicle selector

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice