1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

How to make the pessima V6 sounds not muffled?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by BugHelppperrrr, Mar 28, 2018.

  1. BugHelppperrrr

    BugHelppperrrr
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2016
    Messages:
    100
    Well I'm messing with the pessima resently and I want to make it sound better. I found more V6 engine sounds in the audio folder. is there anyway I can make the pessima use that sound?
     
  2. Ytrewq

    Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2014
    Messages:
    2,268
    Just copy the code from here into your mod.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 1
  3. BugHelppperrrr

    BugHelppperrrr
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2016
    Messages:
    100
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice