How to Steal models from other games X3

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by icytower387, Jun 28, 2015.

1. icytower387

icytower387
    Expand Collapse

OMG YES.PNG GUYS I DID IT OMG I HAVE THE FILE IN BLENDER!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND OUT U NEED TO OPEN THE .BIN AND I OPENED THEM WITH...
    (im so hyped) i opened it with another 3d modeler program that was out in 2005 and i had to find an OLDER version of it because the current one was not meant for 2005 NFS MW files so it wouldn't work i found the older one in some chinese page at the end of the google results it was a post from 2006 in chinese, i got it finally and then i exported to .3ds and opened it in blender and in blender it seems fine although i don't know SH*T about modeling

:p

PS: i dont know absolutely Nothing about blender and i've never modeled before i can't even flip the car over lmao, i will learn

2. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Watch this and you will know a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y__uzGKmxt8

3. icytower387

icytower387
    Expand Collapse

Thx brb in some ages after i learn blender

i will return with a mod... someday even if it takes me centuries i will return with a long white beard and complete mastery of blender...

FFFFFFF********** DUDE I WAS ONE HOUR INTO THE TUT AND I DID SOMETHING WRONG AND LOST EVERYTHING PFFFF FK THIS!

#23 icytower387, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice