1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

SOLVED How to undo changes after the "Save your changes" menu

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Doooooooooooom, May 9, 2026.

  1. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,269
    Fix: Clearing Cache

    Whenever I load in to WCUSA the loading screen stays up.
    I can move the car, pause the game, and stuff like that but can't see.
    And no mater the spawn local is I always go to a echoey room.
    Screenshot2026-05-08185003.png
    --- Post updated ---
    Used world editor and I am in...
    A no material version of the showcase garage?
    20260508191204_1.jpg
    --- Post updated ---
    I have a theory..
    I used world editor in this photo to place the cars in the air.
    20260507221426_1.jpg
    And then I went to the showcase garage and used the red X to close the application and the "Save your changes" menu appeared and I pressed yes.
    Screenshot2026-05-08204459.png
    So do you guys know how to undo changes after I said yes after this menu?
    --- Post updated ---
    Also when I load to the regular showcase garage it is completely fine.
    20260508205711_1.jpg
     
    #1 Doooooooooooom, May 9, 2026
    Last edited: May 9, 2026
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tofli

    Tofli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2025
    Messages:
    460
    I dont think the no texture problem is not from some cars, its too big but I think theres an overwriting problem somewhere. I did some stuff on industrial site and saved as itself, so it modified it, hopefully with no bug and now, I know how to pack a map
    And for the loading issue, it doesnt look like its completely loaded, I have that sometimes on modded maps, so I press f5 to reload the ui and everything goes fine for me
    You can also ask for the packed version of the map in a forum and install it as a mod, and delete WCUSA like I did with my broken bx
     
  3. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,269
    Sorry but I did not understand any of that.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also teach me to do all that to.
     
    #3 Doooooooooooom, May 9, 2026
    Last edited: May 9, 2026
  4. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    708
    remove settings and mods (move them to a temporal folder), clear cache and then try to get in again. if the no texture problem persists, verify the game's integrity, and if needed, redownload it
    on how to undo changes... well... i don't know
     
  5. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,269
  6. Tofli

    Tofli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2025
    Messages:
    460
  7. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,269
  8. ArsPro

    ArsPro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2022
    Messages:
    1,463
    Had same problem of modifying, breaking and saving the broken vanilla map... man, just clearing cache fixes that. Just move all your important stuff to a temporary folder and everything will be ok.
     
    #8 ArsPro, May 9, 2026
    Last edited: May 9, 2026
  9. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,269
    Thanks it woked!
    --- Post updated ---
    Fix: Clearing Cache
    --- Post updated ---
    20260509144030_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice