How would i make a new body/unibody for an existing car

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Fast1029384756J, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Fast1029384756J

Fast1029384756J
    Expand Collapse

What i mean by this is a new body/unibody part for a car that's already in the game, i'm probably going to use a barstow and try to make it a t-top of sorts. the wiki doesn't really have anything for this and i'm hoping that someone will help out, thanks

2. G-Farce

G-Farce
    Expand Collapse

maybe look in configs and how other people did their bodykits? I'd imagine you could moreless use the same jbeams but need meshslap ;)

one russian vokda soaked method is Load up the .dae in blender and find the exact names of the parts you need to replace, then insert your files and export the dae. Done. though you can't exactly share that with anyone else. There really is a bizzare lack of mod help on this site sometimes, agreed!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fast1029384756J

Fast1029384756J
    Expand Collapse

ok i could try that
    edit:what files would i need

4. G-Farce

G-Farce
    Expand Collapse

So the barstow...you'd need to find the zip file for it and get the barstow.dae I think

5. Fast1029384756J

Fast1029384756J
    Expand Collapse

ok i made it but it overwrites the original barstow body, and selecting the body its supposed to be under removes the entire rear part of the car

6. G-Farce

G-Farce
    Expand Collapse

Ah you did it! Perfect your part and then the next step is to figure out how to make it into a configuration. I wouldn't know too much there tho

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice