1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

HP display and wheel/spindles

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by acidtab, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. acidtab

acidtab
    Expand Collapse

Hey, before the recent update there used to be a way to see your cars total horse power, used to be in the engine debug app? It seems to be gone, and none of the other apps seems to show it. Am i just not seeing it or is it gone now, and is there any simple way to get this back? Didnt see any other threads mentioning it, sorry if its already answered.

Other question, is it possible to pretty much just copy from another cars wheel/spindle information? I want the 6 spindle wheel part on cars that dont have it, so i can toss the huge offroad tyres onto the muscle cars. Dont really need an indepth answer on it, just wanna know if im going to have to dig in further into the wiki guides or if i can just kinda do a hack copy paste job.

2. VWlove38

VWlove38
    Expand Collapse

They mentioned in the recent update that the torque curve app is broken. So I assume that in the next update it will be fixed

3. acidtab

acidtab
    Expand Collapse

ah, didnt think of looking there, thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice