For example the cherrier can have a 9x8, the gavril a v-series r and the etk the v8 hybrid.GT3 cars can also be cool
can you make sure that the mod is under 5 megabytes? I have dial-up internet in my shed in bosnia and it takes a while to download mods.
its the french ecoboom --- Post updated --- Ladies and gentlemen i want to be clear I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MODDING SO....YEA --- Post updated --- BOSNIA MENTIONED --- Post updated --- I DONT KNOW MODDING (SLOWED AND REVERB) --- Post updated --- AM SHIT AT MODING (SPEED UP) --- Post updated --- WELP it might seem crazy what am about to say
ain't no fucking way i'm touching beam wiki ever again bru ts gave me 59 strokes, 1082 cases of testicular torsion and 285,023 brain aneurysms
so why did you post this then? this is where people post their mods, not begging for stuff to be made for them