i have 1,000 tala budget to buy a laptop

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by MASKED REPTILIAN, Sep 22, 2018.

1. MASKED REPTILIAN

MASKED REPTILIAN
    Expand Collapse

can you recomend something that cauld run beamng on highest settings @1080p it doesnt matter if i get new or used has anyone got any recomendations

heres my currancy in youres

usd 375
    gbp 285
    aud 515
    eur 319

2. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

For that kind of money you probably will not find anything, especially in laptop form factor that will run the game 1080p on highest at 60FPS .. My pc won´t even do 60 on mostly "normal" settings.
    Personally i´d get an old-er Dell Inspiron or Latitude with an i5 and integrated graphics..
    https://laptop.ninja/finding-the-best-laptops-under-400-dollars/
    you can look up there or just google a bit.
    It won´t be fancy at all, but for that kind of money, you won´t be getting a workstation. Especially not as a laptop

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I think that you need to add one 0 to end of that to get new laptop that will run BeamNG on highest at 1080p, but then again I'm not sure if there is such as desktop 8th or 9th gen intel K series CPU with an overclock and 1080Ti or RTX 2080/Ti would be needed, if even that would be enough to max out dynamic reflections and keep shadows at full.

Now if you settle with single vehicle or two, no dynamic reflection or ssao, partial shadows, then your options are much more plentiful and with 1000 dollars you can achieve that, probably, at least with an desktop.

With 375 dollars you can get used GPU needed to run BeamNG 60fps at highest settings.

Then again, wait 2 years, keep saving money and you can probably have a laptop that runs BeamNG just fine, thanks to optimizations to game.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MASKED REPTILIAN

MASKED REPTILIAN
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice