WIP I might Make a car Using blender

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Totally Of Gamers, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Totally Of Gamers

Totally Of Gamers
    Expand Collapse

So i might make the tires and body with blender if i could have someone programming the turning and engine (i may figure it out) tires Its a Design rip off the Audi R8 And Lamborghini Huracan And Lamborghini Aventador And Lamborghini Gallardo They aren't going to be a brand replica Its going to be a little wider if i can but I will make the cars sometime I really don't know when

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Well, good luck in making it. It's not super easy and it WILL take a lot of time to make a good enough body

3. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

If you decide to make something, take your time, number your nodes properly, look up tutorials in Jbeaming and go over them well so you know what you're going into and if it's going to make sense.
    IF then you still think you want to do it - great - but don't only finish it half way, complete it, you'll feel a lot better if you stick with it in the long run (trust me on this, I've been working on Roane County for TWO years, and it's still only half done... ugh).
    The reason I say the tutorials, as it will be easier to name your model's points/nodes or whatever like when you're jbeaming, you'll know what you need to do ahead of time and won't have to do double work!
    Remember to make each part of the car separate so that you can properly create the skeleton of the car, then add or remove doors, and add or remove lights, bumpers, hoods, glass, trunks, wings, etc.

--good luck!

4. Totally Of Gamers

Totally Of Gamers
    Expand Collapse

Thanks I just need to know how to spawn the body ingame so i can see how it works

5. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

start by sketching out your idea on paper

6. Totally Of Gamers

Totally Of Gamers
    Expand Collapse

I just need to put the thing ingame so i can see its shape that i made because i need to see how if i have to even it

7. TheDiamondLord8

TheDiamondLord8
    Expand Collapse

Start making something very simple, such as a box, and getting it ingame first. Making a car (or body atleast) takes a long time and is hard work. Enjoy endless hours of frustration. That's how it goes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Ok I'm not a professional, but I would start making the 3d model and before you even start trying to get it in game get at least 50 percent done. Lots of people just give up for many reasons, but If you have more of the 3d model done, that will be less work on your hands. To get it in the game its fairly simple if you know what your doing, you just need to make a jbeam that fits the vehicle, and in the flex body section of the jbeam you can add some things to make the model show up ;)
    Then you can see how well your creation has worked! I have tried my self and failed maybe a little more than many times, but I can tell you its not an easy thing to do. Don't give up though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice