I need a little help

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Kgibson4, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Kgibson4

Kgibson4
    Expand Collapse

i want to make or see made a set of American racing 10 spoke vector wheels and i'm new to this so a tutorial or detailed explanation to help would be awesome...

something like these

Attached Files:

• american-racing-vector-black-with-machined-face-chrysler-2.jpg
  2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Well, you definitely will need to learn how to 3D in stuff like Blender, 3DS Max, Maya etc. You may think that it will be a breeze, but no no no, you're wrong. It will take atleast a few months for you to be able to make a good looking model of those wheels. In learning how to 3D model, you will find a lot of hurdles to jump over, a lot of anger & hate, but also passion & love for what you're doing... Sadly, making stuff for BeamNG takes a lot of time, especially when you try to get it ingame & working.

Might have rambled a bit too much, but that's the best I can say. To help a bit more, you should start watching some modeling tutorials for Blender (as it's free & even used by the BeamNG devs) so there should be a lot of tutorials, help etc.

3. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

there in the oldsfullsize mod

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice