I need help at two things that I want to do to finish my first map

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Superneutrino, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Superneutrino

Superneutrino
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I am new here in this Forum, but Play BeamNG.Drive quite a while.

Since two days, I'm trying to create a real marsian Terrain - therefore I modified the map "Sandy - Mountains"; I deleted everything, except day/night-chage, the Terrain, the scattersky, one spawn sphere and of Course my car. Everything worked so far.

But I read and saw somewhere on the Internet, that the sun at sunrise and sunset appears blue on mars and red during the day - how can I tweak the sun to be blue short before beginning of the night.

My other Question refers to the Terrain itself, I want to cover it with small Stones like you can do it with grass, trees, bushes etc.

I really hpoe that someone could help me at These Problems and give me an answer, I didn't found something on the Internet to answer myself these two questions.

Superneutrino :)

Edit: I know now how to cover the terrain with stones, but I don't know how to colour the sun so that at sunset/sunrise the sun looks blue instead of red...

#1 Superneutrino, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  2. Superneutrino

Superneutrino
    Expand Collapse

Ok I got both of my question answered. But I don’t want to cover the ground with stones vie the >Groundcover< option, since the stones don’t have collisions.

So I wanted to place Utah-rocks over the whole terrain. But first I want to colour the rocks, but I don’t know how to do that:
    I have already tried to color the dds-files for the boulder rocks for example, but the colors stay the same... I don’t know why...

If someone could help me at this, I would be really happy, thanks :)

3. Superneutrino

Superneutrino
    Expand Collapse

Ok meanwhile I got also my last question solved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice