i need help with the game

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by sim-jim, Jan 17, 2018.

?

am i stupid?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. yes

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. sim-jim

sim-jim
    Expand Collapse

i'm installing beamng drive on another computer, but it wasn't working, and by digging a little bit i found out that it could not make the beamng folder that is supposed to be located in documents.
    is there a way for that folder to be made in another location?

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

If it's being blocked, please check if your antivirus or similar software is blocking the game in any way.
    Also check this list: https://wiki.beamng.com/Incompatible_Third_Party_Software

You can change the location of that folder by following this: https://wiki.beamng.com/BeamNG_FAQ#How_do_I_change_the_.27mods.27_folder_location.3F
    Although, the game may still not work properly if it cannot access Documents.
    (Also, usually the game falls back to the installation directory if Documents is not accessible)

3. Pyro Shepherd

Pyro Shepherd
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Just a quick question so I don't have to make another thread,would it be possible to put a bunch of mods and such on a hard drive and put them on another computer?

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Why not.
    It's just files, transfer them to another PC simply.
    (If you mean using a 'removable device', like an USB drive, for the userfolder, I don't see why it should work - unless the device is not connected)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice