1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

I purchased drive and then I registered (With the same email)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by pickled, Aug 5, 2013.

1. pickled

pickled
    Expand Collapse

Alright so I guess I made a mistake of buying Drive and then signing up. It's all on the same email but it doesn't show my account as premium or whatever, and I can't access the drive forums. Any help?

2. Smelly Hobo

Smelly Hobo
    Expand Collapse

If u have linked your account and the purchase of the alpha on the same email u can go to the email that gives you the link to download the game. At the bottom of the email there should be another link which sends u to activate the alpha with your existing forum account. U will need to then go to the email that was sent to u about activating your forum account and in the middle of the email should be these lines:
    your username is: (whatever your username is)
    activation id: (should be a series of numbers and lower case letters)

copy and paste your activation id in the appropriate space on the page that the link from the email (the one i stated at the start of this post) sends u to.

U should then be allowed full membership! hope this helps! :D

#2 Smelly Hobo, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice