1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Ibishu 200BX

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 17, 2012.

1. GhoStWithaBoner

GhoStWithaBoner
    Expand Collapse

Reminds me of my 1984 Nissan S12 Silvia (200sx) that i traded off.

(imported from here)

Had the Coupe model too, need a coupe model of this!

(imported from here)

Can't wait to thrash this around!

2. monte379

monte379
    Expand Collapse

Is this car far enough in development to get a progress pic of it?:D Or do you not want to show it until it is in Experimental?:)

3. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Mitch has built the underbody and suspension meshes. I'll start building the .jbeam when the Sunburst and T75 are finished :) Once something is in-game, I'll post screenshots :)

4. monte379

monte379
    Expand Collapse

Ok cool:D

- - - Updated - - -

what features will the T-75 have when its done?:D

5. SoHigh00

SoHigh00
    Expand Collapse

I am so happy that this car will make it next in the game. It has some seriously beautiful styling, especially on the front end. I really hope for an official rear wheel drive drift build option :) Good luck to you, dreamteam Gabe/Mitch!

6. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

I think it will have a slideshow feature, going by the way it almost makes my system crawl. Microsoft T75Point. But in all seriousness, I think it is feature complete for the time being. Just needs... finishing.

7. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

Yes , i love the body styling . And is this going to be a slow crappy low budget car or a quick japanese sportscar ?

8. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Probably a low budget car that can rival a generic Bolide with the right tweaks.

9. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Gabe said that it would be similar to the 240sx. It'll be slow and underwhelming in stock form, but a supreme instrument for drifters and racers when tuned right.

10. HadACoolName

HadACoolName
    Expand Collapse

And the sight of it makes me want to jump off of a bridge

11. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

I generally don't comment on vehicle designs but this thing is nauseating and creepy looking. I'd have to smash it against a wall with my newly acquired
    T75 "flyswatter".

12. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

My favourite vehicle concept gets ingame next *-*
    I really like those japanese budget sportcars from that generaition. Brings an great addicion into the Game!

13. TYLERTJ

TYLERTJ
    Expand Collapse

I feel this will definitely be a car of choice for modders;). Obviously, it looks like a 240SX. Man those cars are pretty, but people who drive them always think its cool to take the bumpers off... You can never find one that hasn't been completely trashed by a teenager thinking hes cool.

14. Atomix

Atomix
    Expand Collapse

oh i can totally see see a T75 turbo peeking through a hole in the hood in the not so distant future.

15. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Forgive me if this is incorrect, but I believe car turbos and truck turbos are structured differently.

Many trucks have turbos to help the engine run and boost it at low RPMs.

Cars have turbos to boost the power and "it looks sick bruh".

They may look the same, but the functions are different.

16. ItaliAsian

ItaliAsian
    Expand Collapse

A turbo is a turbo. All turbo's have the same function, exhaust gasses spin a turbine wheel that is connected to a compressor wheel that forces air into engine. Boost is a measure of atmospheric air pressure created by the compressor wheel, it is measured in PSI or BAR. The amount of boost and how fast you get it all depends on the size of the turbine and compressor housing and the size, shape, and angle of the fins on the turbine and compressor wheels. You don't put a turbo on a car to make it "look sick bruh" you put one on to make power.

17. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

Really want to see some new progress of the 200bx! Lets go devs! :D

18. Bakasan

Bakasan
    Expand Collapse

The performance should be somewhat like a 240SX or N/A FC3S, buth I wouldn't exactly regard it's performance as "slow and underwhelming", if anything the overall performance should be very impressive, even in stock trim. I'm almost certain 0-60 would be under 10 seconds, and with fully independent suspension all round, handling is where the 200BX will shine.
    Really? I fint the design to be very elegant and sexy. If anything, the Wendover or LeGran is the shape that I would expect to cause nausea. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose...

I very much look forward to seeing more progress on this car, and eventually drive it around corners quickly;)

19. HadACoolName

HadACoolName
    Expand Collapse

Those are the 2 sexiest cars m8

You don't even know bro

I'll whack you in the gobba and bang ur mum

1v1 me

20. 14ramosr

14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

Go for it bub, ive got a gobba akin to that of a gorilla, and a mum like one too. Your move SupposedlyHadACoolName....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice