1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Ibishu 200BX

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 17, 2012.

1. xDecapitator

xDecapitator
    Expand Collapse

I was wrong about the 240SX year, sorry. As for the 1984 Mustang, that model isn't exactly a classic. It isn't a classic for a reason.

2. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

Because it's an obscure and pretty damn rare car(the SVO 'Stang)?

3. xDecapitator

xDecapitator
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I've never heard anyone say "Man, my dream car is a 1984 Mustang SVO." I thought 1980s 'Stangs were more like a high schooler's first car.

4. WOOTinator

WOOTinator
    Expand Collapse

The fact that the 1984 Mustang isn't iconic is because it's entire appearance is almost the exact opposite of what you expect when you hear the word "Mustang"

When most people hear "Ford Mustang" they get these sort of images in their head:
    1965_mustang_fastback.jpg 1969-ford-mustang-boss-42-5_600x0w.jpg
    A mean street machine with brute force.

So imagine their surprise when they suddenly see this car driving up the road, and the owner tells them "It's a Ford Mustang!"
    1984l01.jpg

Now, don't get me wrong, it's a lovely car. But it's far from what you expect with a classic Mustang.

5. xDecapitator

xDecapitator
    Expand Collapse

It is an ugly duckling but the 5.0 model makes a lovely noise. I think the latest 2014 model is the best Mustang to ever come out of Ford's factories in terms of appearance and performance. It totally captures that classic street machine with brute force style that the 60s model had.

To clear the air on the past posts I've made: I love American muscle just as much as I love Japanese tuners. I don't like it when people bash on either. If a ricer started bashing on American muscle, I'd tell them about how useless I think V-TEC is.

6. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

The majority of SVO 'Stangs ended up with 5.0 transplants in them, which is a damn shame.

7. FURTHEWIN

FURTHEWIN
    Expand Collapse

Can't wait for it to be released, I will defiantly be t-boning it with a Grand Marshall.

8. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

Or wrapping it around a tree while trying to be a character from a certain Japanese anime. :p

9. SpittyTheDude

SpittyTheDude
    Expand Collapse

This reminds me more of a first gen Ford Probe GT, than a Nissan S13. I'm really excited for this car to be released.

10. IIHS...

IIHS...
    Expand Collapse

the ugliest fox body would be the 79. they started looking good in 84 (svo only) then in 87 the lx looks good. stayed like that till 93 then the 94 became ugly. i'd love to own a 84 svo. with the 2.3l 205 hp turbo 4. i'd also really like to own a 300zx or a 96 diesel ford f350 crewcab. i'm not biased to cars in any way cause there's a car i want in every spectrum of the car world.

11. mitchd03

mitchd03
    Expand Collapse

I own a 84 Nissan 300zx and a 89 Pontiac Firebird.
    They're both terrible. The 300zx is a 3L V6 Turbo, handles great, but is a lot heavier and slower than it should be. It is hugely smaller yet barely 100kg lighter than the Firebird.
    The Firebird is a 5L TPi dealey. It seems to be designed for burnouts and pulling chicks. But I've never gone for a drive in it without something falling off it or breaking. Its actually not running at the moment because a few of the fuel injectors decided to stick open, for example. At least parts are really cheap, even in Australia.
    Both cars made 200hp when they left the factory, with the Firebird producing much more torque and running out of power and redlining before the 300zx's peak.

The 300zx has about 56 bolts holding one part in that could have been done with 4, and the firebird has a normal number of bolts, but you have to pull 5 other parts off and out of the way to get the part to get it out the engine bay. And there's always one bolt you need to buy a specific tool for, like a 10cm long T-40 Torx bit. WTF.

They're also cars that I happen to really like.

#51 mitchd03, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  12. KogeyFox

KogeyFox
    Expand Collapse

In all honesty this car looks far more like a BMW 850ci more than any kind of s13/180/240 variant

bmw_850ci_automatic_large_29362.jpg

91-850-02.JPG

13. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

No comment.

14. Jon

Jon
    Expand Collapse

but... you just made one...

15. pier99francesco

pier99francesco
    Expand Collapse

where i can download it? sorry but i'm a new member.

16. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

When it's done, that's when. There is no "where".

17. Snibeti-Snab

Snibeti-Snab
    Expand Collapse

This is a question which I'm sure has been asked a million times, but what program do you use to make cars? :p

18. S54B32

S54B32
    Expand Collapse

Blender, Notepad, Paint.NET/Photoshop. It's harder than you think.

19. Snibeti-Snab

Snibeti-Snab
    Expand Collapse

Actually I just wanted to know what program they're using to model the cars, I've used 3ds max to model a few cars but never finish them :D
    So it's Blender? Thanks! :)

20. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

No.
    10character

Attached Files:

• whu u say bitch.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice