Awesome as always :).

2. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

I would agree if it worked for me...

3. falcon xr8

falcon xr8
    Expand Collapse

That sucks mate. :( I put the zip in the mods Folder. I hope i helped. :)

4. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for your attempt to help :), but that was where it was at when I encountered the problem. I'm waiting for AR162b to help me out...

5. IIHS....

IIHS....
    Expand Collapse

awesome mod. any sedan plans? like a 91 civic sedan type thing

6. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

I know that feel bro. no matter how much I try I cant seem to get it to work.

7. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

I'm going to send AR152b a private message asking if he could release a separate version, there's no slot asking to change bodystyles and that causes you to restrict having a 5-door Covet. Or atleast in my situation.

8. IIHS....

IIHS....
    Expand Collapse

y'all messed up somehow. AR knows how to make a mod and i've never had any issues. neither has 98% of other people. download, put into mods folder, done, works mint. it ain't his mod that's the issue

9. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

There's nothing to blame me on my part, I simply downloaded it, plopped it in the mods folder just like you and yet, no existence of a 5-door Covet, no evidence of a slightly tweaked roll cage, no slot to change bodystyles.

10. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

Nope, it's very simple compared to my other mods. The outer dimensions are equal to the 3-door. It uses the same tailgate and bumper files as the 3-door for example.

Like I wrote in the opening post, I'm not into most Japanese cars, so probably not. Besides there are already numerous existing mods for the Covet.

-Or you both still got an conflicting mod (check directly under 'BeamNG.Drive/mods' and 'BeamNG.Drive/mods/vehicles'. (Re)move other Covet mods while the program isn't running.
    -Or the zip got somehow corrupted while downloading, happened before with other people and other mods. Remove the mod and cache, download it again. If it still doesn't work extract the hatch folder inside the zip to 'BeamNG.Drive/mods/vehicles' So you end up with 'BeamNG.Drive/mods/vehicles/hatch'

11. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

I separated the hatch folder from the vehicles so any possible conflicting was nil and I have no hatch mods in the mods folder, yet I have no 5-door Covet, perhaps if you reupload the file, it might work.

12. TheCookieGamer62

TheCookieGamer62
    Expand Collapse

it must be on your end as me and a few others have it working. try putting it into This Pc>windows(C:)>Program Files (x86)>Steam>Steamapps>Common>BeamNG.Drive>Content>vehicles

13. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

I'll do that in the morning, turning to go to bed now.

14. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

I have managed to get it in game I found the only way it worked was when I put the "hatch" folder in Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods\vehicles I hope that helps my "comrades" with the same issue as me.

15. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Whatever the error is, its on your end not his. Other people are using the file just fine, therefore it is not the posted file that is the problem but something between you click download and trying to use it in game.

16. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

I will reinstall the game to clear out any possible conflicting mods that may have gone out of my sight.

- - - Updated - - -

It's working and well for me now! :) I'm sorry if I made anyone mildy annoyed..

17. MercedesEclass

MercedesEclass
    Expand Collapse

I'm having a different problem with the mod. The 5-door works fine but when I select the regular 3-door it teleports me to a random part of the map I'm in, and only the camera is there no car. If I try to use F8 to move the camera somewhere else it doesn't let me. I cleared the cache and re-downloaded to be sure, but it does the same thing. I installed it in Documents>BeamNG>mods where all of my other vehicle mods are. I don't have any other Covet mods so I'm not sure what could be interfering. The parts selector only has the 5-door body and not the 3-door body, it's as if the mod deleted the 3-door. Does anyone have a way to fix this? Thanks.

18. rowanwalker36

rowanwalker36
    Expand Collapse

So, I failed my driver's test, didn't I?
    screenshot_00002.png

19. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

Yes you did young man, luckily we have a student driver 200BX behind the DMV parking lot. ;)

20. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone this problem as well? I can't replicate it... It looks like it has some problems reading the (modded) hatch.jbeam. You can extract the hatch folder from the zip to 'documents\mods\vehicles' (so it looks like 'documents\mods\vehicles\hatch') and remove the zip from the mods folder. It seems the program sometimes has some problems with zipped files...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice