WIP Beta released Ibishu Dove 1.2

New four-wheeled car based on the Ibishu Pigeon

1. DAYTONAAAAA

DAYTONAAAAA
    Expand Collapse

I'm aware that this is a bump, but I think it is a little important to ask, at least:
    What happened to this mod?
    Not in a disappointed tone, but rather, in a curious one.

This mod works, I know that, but I think there are a few little things that can still be improved/touched up in the Ibishu Dove.
    There have been a few large updates that happened over the course of a year, and I think this mod could use a bit of those updates. Such as the transmission updates (I think this car uses a generic placeholder that BeamNG uses for outdated cars), among other things. Also, popping exhausts!
    It's not like mike94 left BeamNG either. He's still doing work on the Satsuma, and I really enjoy that car too.

I doubt that this mod is abandoned. It'll probably be updated if it stops working in BeamNG. But until then, maybe a few little things could be done to improve this mod a tiny bit.

2. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

I loved this mod and I wish more was done for it, back when Version 8 of BeamNG it was my MOST favorite mod, some features of this mod were put into the "Four-Wheel Pigeon" mod, but I still like the idea of a luxury Ibishu Pigeon with 4 wheels, several trim options, LHD or RHD and customization options,

3. JapanGoodCars

JapanGoodCars
    Expand Collapse

Hello! This car look like old kei car.

4. mike94

mike94
    Expand Collapse

I said earlier that I update the Dove after releasing the Satsuma convertible version, but I've been busy at work and also getting this thing on the road again:
    mazda_marella.jpg
    It's a 1974 Mazda 1300 FA3TS, also known as Mazda Marella in Finland.
    Yes it is a kei car with it's 600cc engine.

5. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

Well then, I had no idea that you lived in Finland and was a real car mechanic, you actually made 3 great mods that basically everybody loves and to be honest, I would personally like to know more about you recovering that car, but I guess the winter in Finland is not the kindest to old vehicles, or rather anything to be honest.
    Continue doing what you do Mike94 since the BeamNG community has somewhat changed since you came, I mean there is not many mods like the Satsuma where you have a folding roof and not many mods like the Ibishu Dove which is a complete mix up of the Pigeon.

6. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

feeling those msc vibes

7. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

It would be if he had Datsun Cherry, but the car he is fixing is rare in Finland so he deserves some respect, he could start a youtube channel out of this if he wants.

8. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

by msc vibes i mean repairing rare cars from the 60s and 70s. the yt channel idea is good. also i realized that nordic countries like american trucks and vans

9. DAYTONAAAAA

DAYTONAAAAA
    Expand Collapse

I see. I guess I missed that message about the Satsuma Convertible version.
    Thanks for the update anyway!
    I guess I can be a little relieved that this mod isn't left out entirely, heheh
    And good luck in starting that old gem, by the way ;)

10. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

This vehicle is OK and fun to drive. :)

Reminds me of the predecessor of the first-generation Suzuki Wagon R (due to its design).

11. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

If you take a closer look of the Ibishu Dove (by its exterior), then you will be surprised that it visually resembles the predecessor of the firsy-generation Suzuki Wagon R below:

EDIT: I have added the image of Ibishu Dove comparing to the below, since it IMO makes sense that the below may be a second-generation Ibishu Dove.

#131 MatthewStevenGo, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  12. josh.iguess

josh.iguess
    Expand Collapse

I run a forum called Kantan Rentals. I was wondering if I could add the Ibihsu Dove to the catalog with your permission. (Of course it isn't a real service, just kind of a fake business.) But feel free to check out the other cars for rent, and see if I could include some configurations of the Dove. Thanks! :)

13. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

I would think it is fine since other people do it already, and Mike94 has not stopped anyone.

14. josh.iguess

josh.iguess
    Expand Collapse

I guess it would be. If he asks me to remove it it's not like I would say no.

15. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

I like this, but I think a good idea would be to have a low range gearbox, it just bogs down in the rocks with no engine power left, holding it on the clutch isn't good as that will overheat in the end

16. GlassCastle

GlassCastle
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

This thing needs a Horn!

17. alex hart

alex hart
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure he's stopped working on this

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

read above.

19. GlassCastle

GlassCastle
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Read this
    WIP Beta released
    So, 80%, in this mod will have a horn. Later maybe.

20. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

So, that doesn’t mean jack, or does it...

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice