WIP Beta released Ibishu Mirena (2000-2010) 2.1.0

A sturdy 2000s sport-luxury sedan

  1. Montanari

    Montanari
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2024
    Messages:
    6
    from my experience, your game just need to have the sound available from that same mod or another mod, alll you need is for it to be active in some form, then you open the respective engine file and change the engine sound line's to the either modded engine sound file, or stock game sound file. make sure to be careful to copy paste and or not remove any of the comma or brackets or anything, or else beam shits itself and refuses to load the file, its really easy once you find a good method, i usually do beggining of name all the way down to the closing comma, like this
    "soundConfig": {
    "sampleName": "whatever_fun_engine",
    "intakeMuffling": 1,

    "mainGain": -7,
    "onLoadGain":1.0,
    "offLoadGain":0.44,

    "maxLoadMix": 0.8,
    "minLoadMix": 0,

    "eqLowGain": -3,
    "eqLowFreq": 300,
    "eqLowWidth": 0.1,

    "eqHighGain": 0,
    "eqHighFreq": 6500,
    "eqHighWidth": 0.1,

    "lowShelfGain":0,
    "lowShelfFreq":120,

    "highShelfGain":3,
    "highShelfFreq":3500,

    "fundamentalFrequencyCylinderCount":4,
    "eqFundamentalGain": -2,
    },
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Angry_Bird

    Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2019
    Messages:
    1,455
    Angry_Bird updated Ibishu Mirena (2000-2010) with a new update entry:

    Police parts addition update

    Read the rest of this update entry...
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. RASX Yuuka

    RASX Yuuka
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2026
    Messages:
    34
    update progress (I didn't disappear)
    yuyuko driftstyle itasha will be released at nextdaaaaaayyyyy
    screenshot_2026-05-27_23-42-11.png screenshot_2026-05-27_23-42-40.png screenshot_2026-05-27_23-44-00.png screenshot_2026-05-27_23-57-52.png

    my brain now
    sddefault.jpg
     
    #263 RASX Yuuka, May 27, 2026
    Last edited: May 27, 2026
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. XRAMBO

    XRAMBO
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2018
    Messages:
    74
    #264 XRAMBO, May 27, 2026
    Last edited: May 27, 2026
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RASX Yuuka

    RASX Yuuka
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2026
    Messages:
    34

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 2
  6. Angry_Bird

    Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2019
    Messages:
    1,455
    Outstanding skins AND gauges on top of them, a little spoiler for the next update aside from incorporating them (which I will credit you on the update page) would be adding two more triggers, one would be the foglights on the far side of the dashboard and another as cruise control on the steering wheel itself to fit with IRL modern sports sedans (which is going to be the hardest one out of all the triggers I have implemented recently).
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RASX Yuuka

    RASX Yuuka
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2026
    Messages:
    34
    Custom JDM sakura cluster for mirena
    screenshot_2026-05-29_20-19-52.png screenshot_2026-05-29_20-17-19.png
    The test went well, so we released it.
    There's also a slight problem with this steering wheel
    screenshot_2026-05-29_20-16-11.png
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 1
  8. jmcar678

    jmcar678
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2026
    Messages:
    12
  9. RASX Yuuka

    RASX Yuuka
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2026
    Messages:
    34
    I'm very sorry, I only designed it for the official original car and the mod with the dynamicTextures folder.

    Without dynamic textures, designing is very difficult
    (it's hard to determine the placement of stickers)
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. jmcar678

    jmcar678
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2026
    Messages:
    12
    ok but what about this one

    https://www.beamng.com/resources/2020-hirochi-ccf.29318/
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. RASX Yuuka

    RASX Yuuka
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2026
    Messages:
    34
    I have received it.
    Playing the role of imagination
    magicut_1780328660404.png

    Stay tuned, I will post it on my page.

    Your profile picture should be of your favorite character.
     
  12. jmcar678

    jmcar678
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2026
    Messages:
    12
    that's my favorite character
     
  13. RASX Yuuka

    RASX Yuuka
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2026
    Messages:
    34
    I just completed the CCF Itasha

    Finally, I can come back and work on this


    Yukari Yakumo
    (same ETK design but little different)
    Screenshot_20260507_235457.jpg
    coming soon
     
    • Like Like x 2
  14. jmcar678

    jmcar678
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2026
    Messages:
    12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. jmcar678

    jmcar678
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2026
    Messages:
    12
    left (youmu) right (yuyuko)
     

    Attached Files:

    • screenshot_2026-06-15_19-31-41.png
    • Like Like x 2
  16. RASX Yuuka

    RASX Yuuka
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2026
    Messages:
    34
    I haven't disappeared yet
    I'm struggling to get out of this gap.
    (Actually, it's a problem with my Windows system)
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. jmcar678

    jmcar678
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2026
    Messages:
    12
    what's wrong with your windows and btw this is a part of initial d/wangan midnight x touhou fanfiction universe
    and yuyuko (in this verse) is bunta fujiwara
     
    #277 jmcar678, Jun 16, 2026
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2026
  18. ThreeStrikeS

    ThreeStrikeS
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2025
    Messages:
    100
    taken in safe mode so there are no other mods and no temp files
     

    Attached Files:

    • BeamNGdrive-0386019963-RELEASE-Direct3D1130_06_202614_47_41.png
    • BeamNGdrive-0386019963-RELEASE-Direct3D1130_06_202614_46_43.png
    • BeamNGdrive-0386019963-RELEASE-Direct3D1130_06_202614_47_19.png
    • BeamNGdrive-0386019963-RELEASE-Direct3D1130_06_202614_47_37.png
  19. Cookiehead

    Cookiehead
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2023
    Messages:
    529
    1. do you know what all those issues mean
    2. if there's no visible missing textures then it's fine
     
  20. ThreeStrikeS

    ThreeStrikeS
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2025
    Messages:
    100
    I don't know what they mean but since I passed the first grade, I can read and half of those errors are labeled critical.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice