1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Ibishu Pessima

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

... please no, surely you've seen the absolute mayhem these comments cause on these threads? Just.... don't.

• Like Like x 4
  2. 2010rrsupercharg

2010rrsupercharg
    Expand Collapse

Have you seen that car though, the resemblance is remarkable.

3. Яeverse Bass

Яeverse Bass
    Expand Collapse

Sometimes I feel like the complaining about those is even worse, since it gets aggressive very fast.

4. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Out of all the beamNG vehicles, if I could pick one to own IRL....it'd be the sunburst lol

This is a pretty good car though.

5. Scepheo

Scepheo
    Expand Collapse

Nobody's going to send you the file - simply install the latest version, set the Pessima aside, roll back to 4.0.6 and drop the Pessima in your mods folder.

6. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

That's if it'll even work in an earlier version.

7. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

I'd say no; even if you get it, it won't work as intended as the version you are using is missing many of the latest changes that the Pessima uses.
    Also, you obviously won't find a download for it since it's content distributed with the game.
    Not to mention the fact that for some reason (either caused by the lack of your Forum account not being linked with Steam, or the actual non-ownership of the game), there is no 'BeamNG.Drive Test badge under your name, which verifies the ownership of the game (If that is wrong, you are pleased to use the 'Contact Us' button at the end of the page and we will fix it).

If you still want to try it while being stuck in the old version of BeamNG (which is only avalaible via Steam by the way), your best way is to:

- Copy your current BeamNG.Drive installation folder (located in Steam/Steamapps/Common) to somewhere else.
    - Switch out of the 'Old DirectX' version from the BETA tab in the BeamNG's Steam options (That way the game will update to the latest version - You will use that folder just to get game content, if you want to play BeamNG.Drive you will launch the exe from the Copy you made)
    - Copy the content from 'Steam/Steamapps/common/BeamNG.Drive/content' to 'YourCopyOfBeamNG.Drive/content'.

That is the best and safest way to get it in your case.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DirtGamer301

DirtGamer301
    Expand Collapse

@Nadeox1
    The Pessima works fine in the DX9 version ;)

9. KLM 747

KLM 747
    Expand Collapse

utterly amazing, i love this car! i just drive and drive and drive in it, it's beautiful

10. synsol

synsol
    Expand Collapse
    QA Lead
    BeamNG Team

Hi Devs , it's been long time i want to share with you something weird with the Pessima rear arms , it's look to work reversely that normaly must , there is 3 pictures that i hope can explain what i mean :
    pessima1.png pessima2.png pessima3.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. Яeverse Bass

Яeverse Bass
    Expand Collapse

I fail to understand the issue here. The first picture shows the back having more, the second having less force applied due to the angle.

12. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

He's saying that suspension should go UP when force is applied. That's not how physics works, so there really isn't an issue.

13. Erik.s

Erik.s
    Expand Collapse

His problem is the back going up when parkbrake is applied downhill, and down uphill.
    Look at the pic where he compares the Pessima and Covet.
    It also bothered me a bit, when you brake hard going forward the back goes up, vice-versa.

14. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure that's inaccurate. If nothing else, I'm convinced its realistic due to how the physics in BeamNG are done.

15. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

That is actually realistic in a way. When you press the gas or the brake too hard, the car can do a effect like that.

Just to tell you, this car reminds me of a 2002 model of a MAZDA 626

#375 nastygdigger, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  16. synsol

synsol
    Expand Collapse
    QA Lead
    BeamNG Team

For sure it's not a big deal , it's just not realistic , i work on car since long time and i never see a car with a front engine react like the pessima , it's for me just a bug with the handbrake / rear arms .

As you can see , the rear wheel have way to much movement in 3 differant axes , please change the silentblock lol

Attached Files:

• pessima6.jpg
    #376 synsol, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  17. aCharmlessMan

aCharmlessMan
    Expand Collapse

What I love about the Pessima is it's so beautifully generic that you forget it's not a real car. My one nitpick would be I can't help thinking the rear doors feel a bit stretched.

18. synsol

synsol
    Expand Collapse
    QA Lead
    BeamNG Team

Problem solved in 0.5.0 , devs you rock !! Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  19. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

To royal stig, the ibishu does not look NOTHING alike, it looks more like a 626 than a Xedos.

20. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Has there been thoughts if a sucessor to the 89' pessima Gtz say like the galant vr4? I think that it would be awesome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice