1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Ibishu Pessima

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 13, 2012.

1. blueshift

blueshift
    Expand Collapse

If there was a successor to the Pessima I'd assume it'd be under the same brand, which in this case is Ibishu.

• Like Like x 5
  2. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

I'd say this thing is really similar to the '97-'03 Lexus GS300.

3. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

But the lexus is RWD though

4. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

looks closer to this

mazda 1.jpg mazda 2.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Magyareinstein02

Magyareinstein02
    Expand Collapse

My favorite car In BeamNG!

6. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

Ah the newer ibishu pessima XD one of my favorite cars IRL too.

7. Яeverse Bass

Яeverse Bass
    Expand Collapse

My personal issue with this car is that it doesn't allow for proper upgrading and enough customisation. What I'd suggest would be a few turbochargers, just like its older model, the Ibishu Pessima 89'. Right now, a 2.7L V6 is the best option, which makes just over 170 HP. The one and only slower vehicle is the T-series... But that vehicle is all about torque, anyways!

And on the way to making this a good sleeper, I wouldn't mind a wide body-kit, fender flares etc. amongst a few other RICE elements. Would serve well in addition to an adjustable 6-speed race transmission, variable turbocharger, and race LSD.

Also, where are my welded differentials in the front (why were they removed)? If any car needs it, it's this one!

8. Cyraxus73

Cyraxus73
    Expand Collapse

Wouldn't a welded front diff on a front wheel drive car prevent the car from turning entirely?
    I'm just trying to think of what kind of use that would actually have and I'm drawing blanks.

Care to elaborate?

9. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

No, it would turn horribly and be very pron to understeer however as for what kind of use that would have it would be really useful for rock crawling.

10. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

It prevents the left and right wheels turning at different speeds, just means one tyre has to slide in order for a corner to be made, same applies to rwd locked diff's too.

11. Cyraxus73

Cyraxus73
    Expand Collapse

Yes, that makes sense.... but as you know in a rear wheel drive car welded diffs are used to help a car drift, or for dirt track driving. In a front wheel drive car, wouldn't that lead to all sorts of wheel hop/ extra load on the axles? I would imagine it wouldn't be long with a welded front diff before you just rip the axles to shreds anyways...

12. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

NO. It doesn't. You just wanted to show off that car for some reason. I'm thoroughly convinced this is the reason behind this post, since the two things being compared look nothing alike.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

Yes it does! you just posted here to showcase your scheme for world domination, i'm thoroughly convinced of your plans because your avatar is holding a torch which i will not allow with my epic super epic space kitten named meow. (shes about 1 years old with cute little kitten feet) but she will not allow you to take over the world.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

See here's the issue, these all take time. I could do all of the above (maybe not the modeling of the parts) but to me it's not really worth it.

15. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

in my opinion, it looks like a mazda 626 LX

16. Яeverse Bass

Яeverse Bass
    Expand Collapse

It's most definitely a great strain, but this would be for 'junk' cars that are competing in derbies, banger races etc. Also for off-roading.

One thing I never understood is why you can't drive with a broken axle while having a welded differential. The other wheel should turn without any problems.
    It's not a question of time. .jbeam-stuff like transmission, turbo and LSD is quickly made. As for a widebody kit or roll cage, that's a bit harder, but why should this car be neglected? Most other cars do have the option.

17. The Gas Station

The Gas Station
    Expand Collapse

That's true, to an extent. Making a copy of existing drivetrain .jbeam code and renaming it, changing a few things in the way, is pretty easy. But turbos, engines parts, and other things you mentioned are also visible, and should be modeled properly. That part takes time.

However, consider this: after most cars' release, we get more and more customisation options for them. We got a new race paintjob for the Miramar, mew config for the Border patrol Roamer, new taxi parts and config for the Grand Marshal, new spoilers for all cars (and the list goes on and on...).
    We would almost certainly eventually get some aftermarket upgrade stuff for the pessima, like a turbocharger, LSD, a carbon-fiber hood, some cool skins, and hopefully also widened fenders and a low, low suspension.

18. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

Speaking of turbo, the pessima has a fake turbo design like a mazda would. But that was just for the stock, when you add those, you are basically making a tokyo drifter, a dragster, or a street racing car. Or even a "magic 4" car. The stock is pretty basic but durable too.and this type of car, the pessima, is not made for derbies, well.. not suppose to. but the racing. it most likely is. and take note that that mazda up there. and the 626 LX, are similar to the pessima. And i'm showing 2 pictures of the pessima to show how similar. In my opinion, its similar to the 626 LX. And one of a real life one.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00024.png
    • screenshot_00016.png
    • Mazda 626 LX.jpg
    #398 nastygdigger, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. smlee0303

smlee0303
    Expand Collapse

THE MOST AVERAGE CAR IN BEAMNG DRIVE
    I love it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Mamoru Akai

Mamoru Akai
    Expand Collapse

Here's how I see the car:

-Mazda 626 (Front)
    -Toyota Avalon (Side)
    -Chevrolet Malibu (Rear)

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice