Idea for new Wentward and Idea for Velomobile

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Velonaut, Sep 3, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which Vehicle should we add?

1. Wentward "DT60"

40.0%
  2. Velomobile(s)

60.0%
  3. Both!

80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Velonaut

Velonaut
    Expand Collapse

Hello forums. I am new here, literally today lol. I have a suggestion for a new Wentward bus. I think it should be based on the New Flyer Xcelsior, as well as the electric version. I am still getting familiar with Blender, so a model would be a while from now. I think the new Wentward should be called the "DT60." My next idea is a velomobile. I know many of you have never heard of it, but I am a proud owner of one. A velomobile in synopsis is a recumbent tricycle with an aerodynamic fairing. My personal favorite would be the DF, which is a very rapid one. Back to the subject, since a velomobile is human powered, I guess a silent motor could move it with the power output of a human being. I think that there should be numerous models such as the Mango, Quest, Strada, DF, Aerovelo, Rotovelo, WAW, Milan, and even a Varna. I think these would be cool to see in BeamNG. I'm still learning how Blender functions, so don't expect a model soon.
    This is a DF, a basic idea of what they look like. Please let me know if you would like to bring this to Beamng as well as the Wentward!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice