idea

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by ripibishocovet, Jul 5, 2018.

1. ripibishocovet

ripibishocovet
    Expand Collapse

Ok So Lately i have ben seeing alot of people trying to use ported 3d models from copyrighted games

so the idea here is to avoid all of that couldnt you use a existing car made by the beamng devs and make it into that by editing it via blender and maby adding more parts

this way you dont acualy get it working after days and hours and get rejected maby plus it might end up on repo
    and most of the modeling is done its just about editing it i know alot of people do this but this is for people who are tempted to goto gamesmodels.ru <<<< DONT its trash do whatever but just an idea that might save people some issues and idk maby you cant do that i do know you will have to edit the jbeam too so idk

i want to see what people can make out of this but the very good news is that The new Automation/Beamng drive collab will be great to see other peoples designs who is exited for that will mean bunches of more cars availubal to beamng ya its not the exact but its still awsome

2. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

Thing is some people want real looking cars and not only edited beamng cars!

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

How about this, model new model on top of said copyrighted 3d model, that would then be your own model and would give experience of 3D modeling?

Lot easier than modeling from scratch, lot better than using copyrighted model, somewhere in gray area in regards of copyright, but it is a new creation and if making different choices for edge placement it will be unique too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice