I'm looking for BeamNG.Drive montage makers!

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by HockeySnipe16, Jul 26, 2015.

1. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

IT WORKED?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

2. dragcartv

dragcartv
    Expand Collapse

I see no black bars...

3. IBsenoj

IBsenoj
    Expand Collapse

congrats. it's fixed.

4. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for helping! I set the screen res to 1280 x 720 and it fixed it. I think I'm going to take the day off from recording today though.

Also, your channel is great and you deserve 1,000,000 subs! Lol

Now BACK TO THE SUBJECT PEOPLE I NEED YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;););):D

5. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, no problem..

6. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I sent you a private message Slayer. Sorry I didn't thank you right away. You are the main reason that I'm not still working on this problem.

Thank you so much. You too deserve 1,000,000 subs. You make great content

- - - Updated - - -

I spent the whole day on this and it turned out wrong! Nothing is going my way this week. I tried creating more clips to see if it would happen again and it didn't. I don't understand why this happened. Everything has this blueish glow to it... I worked so hard to please you guys and even that didn't work... I actually put every last bit of editing I had in me into this vid and it turned out like this.

The worst part is that it was actually half way decent for once. WHY CAN'T THINGS JUST GO MY WAY?!? D:

#46 HockeySnipe16, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  7. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Aside from the blue tinge to everything, it's a lot better. The cinematography and angles are really good, the blurring transitions are really good, and the crashes are really good. Also, you've fixed the framerate issue.

My only suggestion: Go for some unique music - I've heard that song so many times from other montages.

Keep it up! I give it an 9/10

8. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Thanks so much! It really means a lot to me to know that you liked it even though it turned out bad. I will find more unique music in the future. I just really like that song so I used it. Thank you for your feedback

9. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Fix the blue tinge, remove the transitions and only use them to coincide with the music and you'll have your self a beautiful video.

10. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I worked non stop last night till midnight to make another one... I'M STUPID!

Anyways, the blue tinge is gone and the I adjusted the camera speed in the world editor so the camera looks a lot better. I did not really fix the transitions but I will do that next video.

Thank you so mush for your guys' feedback. It really means a lot to me because without you, I would still be making GARBAGE vids. This next vid is much better but still needs a little improvement so hope you guys enjoy. I will post it once it's up! :D

Thank you!
    HockeySnipe16

- - - Updated - - -

Also with the transition thing, Movie Maker sometimes adds transitions in the wrong place and they just manage to get past me somehow. I will fix this I promise! :D

- - - Updated - - -

This is what the first one was supposed to look like :D This FOEVER to make so judge fairly please. Hope you enjoy! :D

I fixed the blueish glow and I've never heard this song before in a montage so I hope it hasn't been used! If it has been used can you please tell me though

Thanks for watching and rating!

HockeySnipe16

#50 HockeySnipe16, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  11. pickle330

pickle330
    Expand Collapse

I haven't seen too many montages, but you're latest one looks really good!

I compared it to one of your first ones and I saw many improvments. Good job!

As for the music, it definitely wasn't annoying, it was fine. There were a few areas where you could've tweaked the clips to fit parts of the music slightly better though.

Since I don't make montages myself I don't have much more feedback. A few camera angles here and there could've had better views of the crashes I suppose.

Like randomshortguy said above, the blurring effects still look really nice.

You're videos look really good especially considering your hardware and software. You must be very committed to make such a product with all of those limitations. Keep it up! :)

I'd give the video (the #7 one) a solid 8.5 - 9/10

12. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! I really tried to put all I have into that video. I know there is still a lot to improve but I hope that over time I will have a better computer and better editing skills so that I can make better montages for you guys!

Thanks for the feedback!

HockeySnipe16

13. Rage

Rage
    Expand Collapse

Nice videos guys, you will end up improving a lot over the next year or so if you continue to make videos in the future.

I have some BeamNG videos on my channel, you can see some of the first ones I made when the game came out and the ones I made recently and they're quite different.

14. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Very nice! you have certainly improved vastly... one thing I can say is try and use a slower camera speed in some of your shots I notice a few of them when like looking over cars in a cinematic way use slower camera speed and a lower fov... other than that not much except for a few small details... good luck!

15. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I subbed to you Rage. You make great quality videos and you have a ton of creativity. Keep up the great work! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! These thing really do take forever once you start putting everything you have into it. Don't worry though, the next one will be even better:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice