Important Thumbnail Generator Fix

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by bmwcrazy456, Apr 23, 2021.

1. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

This is actually really frustrating. I've filled my hard drive with a number of generic car thumbnails that come with the game as I try to make a thumbnail for ONE custom configuration for a WIP mod. It's not a big deal, but it'd be a game-changer for me if there was a tool for just taking a picture of the current car you were in. I figure this'd be pretty easy, but there seems to be no way to do this, and it's quite irritating.
    --- Post updated ---
    EX:
    Started Vivace at 18:19 for one single config. At 18:21 it finished. No big deal, except I also have 21 pictures I don't want now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I have given up on making thumbnails for the D-Series because it takes 15 minutes for 1 picture. There NEEDS to be a button to only take picture of the current config, it would be a life saver!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

I'm on the D-series now lol. Started it at :23 if you can believe it - still no photo. I just need two. Done 11 minutes later.

I mean, the system works, but it seems so easy to fix it to make it exponentially better.

#3 bmwcrazy456, Apr 23, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice