WIP Introducing Chardon Automobiles : Coline

Discussion in 'Land' started by Pyroxyde, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Pyroxyde

Pyroxyde
    Expand Collapse

Sans titre-2.png

Hi everyone ! I'll introduce you to a new fictional brand : Chardon Automobiles.

The story of the brand start in 1912, with the birth of Émile Chardon in France at Joncy, a small village.
    Emile has almost never known his father, who died during World War I. His mother took care of him until she died in 1933 due to pneumonia.

Echardon.png
    A rare portrait of Emile Chardon, around 50 years old.

But he always had been smart and, with the inheritance, he started to study at the famous national school "Les mines". He left without a diploma three years later.
    As he won't work as a laborer, he began to repair and tweak old cars and motorcycles in a shed. With the residual money of the inheritance, he managed to build his own company : Chardon Automobiles.
    The company was specialized in sports car and prototypes. Nowadays, the company produce less expensive vehicles that almost everyone can buy.

One of the prototypes I've found in a barn, under a giant pile of straw and dust, is the Coline. It seems to be a sport car, but lots of pieces are missing...
    So I've decided to rebuild it with the power of my mind. But I'll keep the spirit of the company alive and the result should be good enough to please to everyone.

As I'm not a mechanic, the project will take a looooong time. Also, I'll need some help to complete it.

Here come the firt picture : Chassis !

01.jpg
    As I'm starting learning modeling, please be kind. ^^
    Thanks for reading.
    And, please, forgive me if I've made mistakes as english is not my native language.

Feel free to add me on Steam (to help) : romrom_49 ;)

#1 Pyroxyde, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  2. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

cool, can't wait to see it in game!!!

3. Autofan

Autofan
    Expand Collapse

Great story and I look forward to seeing what the race car looks like. Good luck :D

4. luchvk

luchvk
    Expand Collapse

That's a nice back story and the car has an interesting frame. You've definitely gotten my attention. :)

5. trigger_hurt

trigger_hurt
    Expand Collapse

This...looks...awesome! That is, the idea behind it and whatnot. Also, I can't find you on steam.

6. BanditRacing

BanditRacing
    Expand Collapse

Cool story, cant wait for more. the frame design looks great.

7. megaeric

megaeric
    Expand Collapse

cool story, can't wait to see how this progresses.

8. Hideki2

Hideki2
    Expand Collapse

Damn... I scrolled quickly through first post, but accidentally read "Thanks for reading". And than I had to read the whole thing because it gave me a bad conscious. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice