1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to "lock" items to a vehicle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ynambu, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Ynambu

Ynambu
    Expand Collapse

Hi, apologies if this should be in the troubleshooting section it just seemed like that was for bugs / issues.

Basically I've been loading rocks and stuff into trailers with the edit (f11) mode and that's all well and good but I'd like to be able to put them back on instantly when I inevitably crash. Is there a way to do this? Or even to save a variant of the vehicle whereby I can spawn it fully loaded?

Thanks.

2. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

If you hit control you can bring up the node editor and can snap two nodes together. its kinda hard to explain but youll figure it out in practice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ynambu

Ynambu
    Expand Collapse

Hi thanks for commenting, yes I actually figured this part out as well but it doesn't work when resetting the vehicle, which is basically what I'm wondering if there is a way to do this.

4. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

there is not

5. Ynambu

Ynambu
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for your response. Makes it all the more tense when hitting the brakes and all the weight on my poorly loaded trailer is shifting :-D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice