Is there an oval racing equivilant of rental go karting?

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by lukerules117, Dec 10, 2016.

1. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

Oval racing has always been really interesting to me and unfortunately there haven't been any good oval racing games in years and I wouldn't want to try iracing.com unless I had near top of the line equipment which would easily end up getting into the thousands of dollars AND was already a skilled simracer(which I am nowhere near being), and then another few hundred on dlc and subscription fees. And all of that seems a bit crazy just to able to race around in circles in a video game that makes an attempt to be a sim, I could get one of the older nascar games but that would have its own set of problems.

Anyways onto the point, is there any form of safe, slow, relatively cheap, and ideally rental option when it comes to oval racing? Or is oval racing in any form and at all levels only a sport for the incredibly wealthy who can afford tens of thousands per month on a hobby?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice