WIP Italy Improved

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by Mister AI, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Mister AI

Mister AI
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone, its been a hot minute since I uploaded my previous mod, and today I'm happy to announce my second mod, Italy Improved. Now this mod does the same things that the initial one had, various graphics improvements consisting of improved textures, better lighting, nicer water and also better clouds. I have not yet completed the dynamic lighting for this mod, but it is planned and I have been working on it and they are coming!

I have also made an improved version of East Coast USA which is complete, and you can find it by following this link.

NOTES:
    1. Streetlights are coming to this map, but are still work in progress.
    2. There are two versions of this map, "italyimpovedHQ.zip" the High Quality version of this map, meaning that the fidelity is the highest available for this mod, and if your PC isn't capable of running the Ultra graphics preset easily already, then consider installing the lower quality Performance version of this map named "italyimprovedPERF.zip"
    3. If you have already made changes to this map, and you want to install this mod, you will need to delete or move the existing "italy" level user file in order to not cause any conflicts with the mod and your version of the map.
    4. And yes, for anyone wondering if this works with BeamMP, it does.

HOW TO INSTALL:
    1. Download the file attached in this post
    2. Unzip the folder you just installed and take out the folder inside named: "italy"
    3. Put "italy" in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\BeamNG.drive\0.30\levels
    4. Done! Enjoy your new enhanced version of Italy!

(i will add screenshots here a bit later :p)

OPTIONAL EXTRA:
    I will also be attaching my reshade preset onto this post for anyone who would like to use it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Singi

Singi
    Expand Collapse

Looks goood!!

3. Dieter Huysamen

Dieter Huysamen
    Expand Collapse

4. Mister AI

Mister AI
    Expand Collapse

I plan on adding them later once I have set up more of the street lighting to show off all the features in action, I promise I have not forgotten :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dieter Huysamen

Dieter Huysamen
    Expand Collapse

ok!

6. OPShredder

OPShredder
    Expand Collapse

West Coast needs this treatment as well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice