1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Italy is bugging and crashing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Youngtimer, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

Since the Italy has arrived in the game, I was skeptical about its performance. I was amazed then when I saw that I can run Italy with 3+ cars on full settings. But, things have unfortunately changed. Since 0.16 update I can't play on Italy map, if I don't change all quality options to normal or lower. For example, on WCA when I just change the lighting to lowest and keep everything on full settings I can run normally. Which is not the case on Italy. IDK but it bugs a lot. When I try to spawn a second vehicle or to change the current it simply crashes, even if the lighting is set to lowest. How can I again play Italy normally?
    Maybe there's a problem about GPU (I use Nvidia GeForce GTX 750; I thought this is a problem because on recommended settings it says that GTX 780 or equivalent should be used). But, it's strange to me how I could even run Italy smoothly before, even though I had a weaker GPU.
    From the rest, I have Intel Core i5 processor, OS is Windows 7 Ultimate and 8 GB of RAM memory.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

What does "it bugs a lot" means exactly? Can you please provide more information?
    When it crashes, does it gives a specific error or similar?

3. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

Bugs a lot means that map is virtually unplayable, even when I set quality settings on lowest. For example when I try to simply drive a car, game isn't running smoothly, i.e. it freezes for a few seconds then runs few another seconds, and after that again freezes, and so on. Regarding crashing, when I try to spawn a different car, it crashes with a simple message:"BeamNG has crashed - send error report."

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Those kinds of freezes makes me thing at something that may not be even related to the game.
    Did you check your temperatures to make sure nothing is overheating? Because summer, I'd not exclude such things.

Also just in case there's something interesting, upload your game log after replicating the issue.

5. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

What i5?

6. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

I'll check that. But, also when I first time start the game it lags, when the computer is relatively cold. But, high temperatures are very possible cause. I'll see what's going on with it.

7. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

i5-4440 @ 3.10 GHz
    Untitled.png
    And here are the temperatures in the morning, when I just started the computer.
    Also,there's a log (not sure if it's the right one).

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice