jBeam problem

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Leet34, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Leet34

Leet34
    Expand Collapse

For some unknown reasons mesh of any part i add to my car seems to ignore N/Bs and rotates around some axis..
    Slot is defined how it should be, flex bodies and node group aswell, so whats the problem ?

problem.jpg

Same things happens to wheels. How do i fix this ?

BTW mesh in dae is called "manana_hood"

2. chris_lucas

chris_lucas
    Expand Collapse

When using blender press Ctrl+A and then select apply location then you Press Ctrl+A again and select apply location and scale.

3. Leet34

Leet34
    Expand Collapse

I dont use blender.. I use 3ds Max, anyway im sure everything is centered and so is rotation. There must be problem with JBEAM <-> MESH connection.

4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

As there is no mesh rotation in JBeam, the issue will actually be as chris described, except for 3ds max instead of blender. I think the equivelant is reset transformations in 3ds.

5. Leet34

Leet34
    Expand Collapse

I have done that allready, didnt fix it.
    BTW i forgot to say that the JBEAM itself is totally OUT of the mesh, its not assigned to it, however in JBEAM it is...

problem2.jpg

In console it says "BEAMNG| ERR | FLEXBODY ERROR on mesh manana_hood: VY node not found"
    Now what is "VY node" ? :eek:

6. argilla11

argilla11
    Expand Collapse

You need to set the origin for all your parts to 0,0,0. In Blender the origin is denoted by a little orange dot, actually you should download blender and import one of Gabe's DAE's to see what I'm talking about.

7. chris_lucas

chris_lucas
    Expand Collapse

There are not enaugh nodes for the hood.

8. Leet34

Leet34
    Expand Collapse

I allready said im not using blender, pivots (origins) are set to 0, 0, 0, so its not the problem.

How many times is someone gonna come in without reading previous posts and telling me to set pivots to 0,0,0 again ? xD
    Seems weird, i will first make whole structure and then i will tell you if its fixed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice