Jeep MB

Discussion in 'Community Mods - Archived' started by DesertCanine, Aug 12, 2013.

1. DesertCanine

DesertCanine
    Expand Collapse

It's just the added tread that's making it look larger (and possibly the angle of those screenshots), the tread wraps a little bit over the outer edge of the wheel and adds slightly more to the full diameter of the wheel as well as the width. I didn't scale the size of the actual wheel at all though.

hefJSlA.png

2. rsb0204

rsb0204
    Expand Collapse

I see, nice tread btw.

3. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

nice work ;=)

4. DesertCanine

DesertCanine
    Expand Collapse

Update:

I added a side mirror, hood ornament, side headlight, and took the liberty to add in a spoiler to help maintain traction at high speeds.

qZE4MV3.png
    2q6TPMS.png
    BML52ZH.png
    O1VBBBh.png

Hope you guys like it!

5. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

lol it looks pretty good except for the spoiler... it just doesn't seem to fit. But Good work

6. FastestClassic

FastestClassic
    Expand Collapse

7. rsb0204

rsb0204
    Expand Collapse

Heh, ricer jeep, or actually ricer GP. looking good tho, have you atemted any jbeam work yet? bet that spoiler makes a nice seat for the gunner lol.

8. DesertCanine

DesertCanine
    Expand Collapse

So far, the only thing that I have in regards with jbeams is this...

k66DClt.png

...which I have made virtually no progress on since I've been more focused on detailing the model. Sooner or later, I also want to learn how to create textures to apply to it, and of course get it fully implemented into the game. My schedule has been very tight recently, and I can't afford to spend as much time as I would like on it which is why I've mainly been focused on improving the base model.

9. mtchll3

mtchll3
    Expand Collapse

looks cool, just give up on it, it will be awesome in game

10. messerschmitt1

messerschmitt1
    Expand Collapse

Please tell me this isn't dead. I want a vanilla civillian/military jeep. Looks great though. You could probably get help from someone for texturing.

11. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

12. 14ramosr

14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

Ok, lets analyze this. The last post that OP ever made was on 04-02-2014. That is 9 months ago. That means that he probably never even comes on the forums anymore, let alone is actually working on this vehicle. I would love this in game too, but its not going to happen. Just let it die.

13. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

It'd be helpful if thread creators would just say their project is cancelled. Perhaps a new forum rule is in order pertaining to dead threads
    with no activity for 6 months etc. The big red words CANCELLED go along way.

14. 14ramosr

14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

[CANCELLED]Would certainly help, but there will always be those people who say "is it released? I cant find the download, someone please send it to me". I think we need a more strict infraction policy when it comes to necrobumping and begging for releases. That will never be completely stopped, but it would certainly cut down on it.

15. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

"necrobumping"...lmao. I'm done here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice