Just Cause 3......

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Mythbuster, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Razer-11

Razer-11
    Expand Collapse

He pirates the game for free, then later on when the game is on sale he buys it if he wants it.
    It's like taking a test drive in a car, and coming back later to buy it when it's on sale.

2. Zorin-Ind.

Zorin-Ind.
    Expand Collapse

Biome3.jpg

Overview of the map. Looks like we're going to get the snowy mountains from JC2!
    Also, the highway looks already fun to throw things off.

3. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Pirating and than getting a discount is just stealing a hot product than buying it when the hype cools off and the price drops.. still stealing and dishonorable.

I understand what you are saying with the whole AAA swimming in cash slowly placing Micro-Transactions and BS in our games.. and DLC cash ins.. but seriously if you can't even give them the up front cash on their work... it's shameful.

And in my opinion DLC is retarded since GTA V made 800million on day one console release and they don't have any premium DLC only micro-transactions that aren't over powered or useless mind you on the online muti-player.

AAA logic is retarded sure, but I don't see Just Cause 3 being a single player oriented game having anything like these fishing line in your pocket ordeals and or being unworthy of your cash...

Millions get poured into this medium and you can't support that when you like their games and fail to give them the cash on their investments for it.

It's pitiful. /=

- - - Updated - - -

Hey If it's not broken don't fix it right?

At least it's not the re-skin form Ubisoft with the Farcry 3 to 4 Cash In.

4. Zorin-Ind.

Zorin-Ind.
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice