Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by The HellBox, Nov 6, 2020.
uninstall then clear cache then re-install, worked for me
hey hello everyone and moderator of this mod i have one problem can you fix a one thing when i get 100mph and my friend i see he teleporting on road!!! FIX PLEASE!!
I believe this has already been fixed, THB (Lead Developer) just needs to create a new release. For now, head to the github repository, download it and then put the "KISSMultiplayer" folder in "mods/unpacked" (or go inside the folder, select all, zip it and just put it in "mods")
I really like this compared to BeamMP in some aspects, i just need help with this one problem that is making it unreliable to connect to a server:
thread 'tokio-runtime-worker' panicked at 'build_output_stream failed with all supported formats: StreamConfigNotSupported', C:\Users\runneradmin\.cargo\registry\src\github.com-1ecc6299db9ec823\rodio-0.13.1\src\stream.rs:208:22
note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a backtrace
You're best off joining the Discord for support, I don't think the developers are active on the BeamNG Forums.
Discord guys helped me fix it
KissMP has been updated to version 0.5.0
This version requires you to update the bridge as there have been networking changes.
- Added new server side Lua API setPosition on vehicles to set vehicle position without reset
- Fixed the mod not working on BeamNG Linux builds
- Fixed an issue with input code, which would cause stretching parts, missing sounds, and non-working deform groups (broken glass, etc)
- Fixed an issue where cars would sometimes teleport around beginning in BeamNG 0.25
- Fixed color syncing, PBR values now sync also
- Fixed couplers
- Fixed vehicle lua
- Fixed lua filtering
- Fixed chat not being visible for some users
- Fixed an error that occurred in the favorites menu
- Files in the servers "mods" folder are now only counted as a mod if they have a "zip" extension
- null mods array no longer shows up by default in server config
- KissMP no longer affects the minimum size of other imgui elements (ex. level editor)
- Improved node culling so that detached parts of vehicles have less tendency to become projectiles
- Improvements to bridge application made by WhiteHusky (Carlen White)
Download is in the first post.
wow it looks great
how do I host a server, and how can my friend join me?
There's also a way to do it in-game, press the "Create Server" button, set your options and start it. The other person can connect via your IP and Port