1. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ibishu_go_weee

ibishu_go_weee
    Expand Collapse

Hey i got an issue where the clutch blows up on the ibishu zenith gen 2.

3. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

I just wanted to let you know that the speedo is 3mph off on the 1st gen Zenith. When you are going 65mph, It says you are going 100 km/h (appx 62mph)

4. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

well yeah, it definitely feels similar because it takes similar styling from other Toyota family products. but thats not to say its not completely devoid of inspiration from the Corona, because the steering wheel is from that.
    --- Post updated ---
    yes, its the same case on the 89-91 Pessima too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Theo Wilkinson

Theo Wilkinson
    Expand Collapse

Do you have a video of this

6. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

There's extra text on most gen 1 zenith configs, it's not really a bug but it does bug me
    Screenshot366.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. jackmo2207

jackmo2207
    Expand Collapse

Beamng should have vehicle descriptions, it could go there instead

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

Finally, I'm not sick anymore, so I could test the update.

About the 80s Zenith:
    Not really my style of car, specially by being RHD, but apart from that, the only issues I found is the fact that its roof behaves like it has a B pillar, instead of being a true hard top (problem absent on the 90s Zenith) and the fact that having a steerable rear suspension AND a RWD steerable suspension, which the only difference between the two, is the fact that the latter has a differential slot, that can even be left empty. To solve the second "bug", I'd simply delete the standard steerable rear suspension, since FWD AWS builds are still possible with the RWD version, by simply removing the differential.

About the 90s Zenith:
    Loved the style. For me it is the best looking car from the pack. Sadly it is RHD only. The only issue I found is one reported before, the rear spindles making the automatic transmission misshift on AWD models, and on the RWD models, the rear "explode" when you shift to park. By using the AWD Pessima Rear Spindles, the problem vanishes, and it still allows FWD builds. TWO LINES of code was enough to ruin it, lol.

About the new Hybrid SBR:
    I have mixed feelings, since I love the fact that it isn't stuck to a axle, but at the same time, I hate that it doesn't have a EV mode, and other cool things the Hybrid system on the Sunburst allow you to do. I really hope you can manage to make a powertrain device that allows two inputs, so you'll need just one Hybrid system, and you could make a 2WD Hybrid. Also, the eDCT bugs the automatic shifter movement

About the Sunburst Facelift:
    The Interior looks gorgeous, the only problem is the seats and carpet, since they weren't changed (maybe porting from other car with better seats, if making new ones is not a option).Also, the automatic shifter is, apparently, using the old method of animation and it is bugged, since the shift lever is not aligned with the slots, and it goes all the way to the back, when you go into manual mode. Apart from that, the only performance issue I found was the default suspension setup on both the BR-X and HTI, where both have positive camber in the front, and the front wheels are too much tucked in (issues more visible on the BR-X). Anyway, I wish that on a next update, you could "port" the 96 Pessima's I4 models to the Sunburst, especially since it is its own unibody, and it would allow you to make engines just for the facelift (even if the difference is just the model).

Well, this is what I found wrong so far. Some of those issues were quite easy to solve (mainly the Sunburst shifter and suspension setup, and the Zenith2's rear spindles) and if you want to save time, I can send you the fixed files.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Real Jod

The Real Jod
    Expand Collapse

Was playing around with the mod and found that the automatic for the 1st gen Zenith isn't very well tuned and suffers quite badly from the torque-converter slip that plagues the vanilla transmissions. I would recommend seeing if you can integrate default0.0player's improved shift logic transmissions as they are underrated and super good. The 2nd gen Zenith transmission is great however the PRND21M configuration can make it hard to get it into manual mode.

10. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

It does but they don't show up

11. delorean835

delorean835
    Expand Collapse

First off, I want to say how much I absolutely love this mod. It, much like WBIMP, has become essential for me. However, there is one thing I always felt was missing from this mod, and that is a ROTARY engine for the 200BX, and an RX-7 inspired config. Seeing as how there are no rotary mods for the 200BX, and this pack focuses on Japanese cars, I think that you should consider adding in an homage to one of the most unique Japanese sports cars of the 1990's.

12. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

feel free to send those files over, and yeah there were a few residual beam-to-lower-B-pillar beams left over on the 80's zenith, i have removed them now

13. TheCrazyGuy

TheCrazyGuy
    Expand Collapse

Im starting to really get sick of watching everyone drive this pack into the ground. I think both of the Zeniths are great, obscure and wacky jdm luxury barges. I was never a huge fan of jdm cars In beam with most of the maps being LHD markets however I found myself spending alot of time roaming around snowy Italy in both of them. Even on a track I found them to be quite well planted and nice handling. Now all we need is a Japanese map to fully utilize these gorgeous and quirky JDM cars we have been getting in the vanilla game and this pack. Keep up the great work! I'm a huge fan!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  14. MazdaFan2005

MazdaFan2005
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone!

I will write an opinion about new products in this Mod:

Ibishu Pessima Zenith 1: The car is well made. looks better than the basic Pessima, too bad it was ONLY (!) offered in Japan. Score 8/10

Ibishu Pessima Zenith 2: This car is the BEST of the 90s. He looks younger than 25-28 years old. It is a pity that only in Japan was it offered. Why? Because if it were offered on the world market, it would be the BIGGEST success in the world than the basic Pessima 96-00. RATING 9.5 / 10

Hirochi Sunburst 2015: BIGGEST SUCCESS OF the brand - Great Quality, Great Degisn, Great Mechanics, Great Durability.
    Sorry, But the Toyota Auris Would Be Overtaken [If Hirochi Really Existed] in popularity.
    RATING 1000/10

• Like Like x 1
  15. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

I wouldn't say that people are driving the pack to the ground. If you take a look on the size of it, the bugs reported affects less than 10% of it. I personally report bugs only on mods that I like, and enjoy playing.
    --- Post updated ---
    Here's a list explaining each file and what changed:
    • "zenith_suspension_R_4ws.jbeam": I suppresed the standard 4WS suspension, and made the 4WS RWD suspension, the new standard;
    • "zenithconfigs.zip": Contains the 4 configs that used the 4WS RWD suspension, now using the new standard 4WS suspension;
    • "zenith2_suspension_R.jbeam": Rear spindles fixed using the AWD midsize code;
    • "sunburst_transaxle_facelift.jbeam": All shifters fixed, including the f4 shifters (for the F4 7DCT, the gear position lights don't work right, because it is, apparently, incompatible with 7 speed transmissions, and yes, when you make it a 6 speed, the lights work normally).
    Later today, I'll test if my fix for the SBR facelift taillights really worked (I had a pre update version of its unibody and I noticed that one value related to the rear signals changed), and will fix and test the BR-X and HTI configs for the Sunburst.

If you don't know how to "mess" with mod files, wait for the next update.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. TheCrazyGuy

TheCrazyGuy
    Expand Collapse

My comment was not attacking you as you actually gave constructive criticism. I was referring to some of the other comments we have seen.

17. asakura_s30z

asakura_s30z
    Expand Collapse

I set on default Zenith 2. I restart on other map and instead my Car, spawn blue Gavril D15, How to fix it?

#1317 asakura_s30z, Oct 26, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  18. ghost_cauli

ghost_cauli
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if it's been reported already (or if it's expected behavior), but on Pessima the Technica front bumper acts derpy with pre-facelift front.
    screenshot_2022-10-26_17-43-30.png

19. JustANormalDriver

JustANormalDriver
    Expand Collapse

i have no rims on all Ibishu pessima's, 200BX and hirochi sunburst although i have all the core mods installed, can someone tell me why is this happening?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. GEKA

GEKA
    Expand Collapse

I found that there are radio switches in sbr4, but it doesn't sound. Where should I throw music?

upload_2022-10-26_21-50-5.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice