Larger bed for the D-Series!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by andre.masi, Jun 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. andre.masi

andre.masi
    Expand Collapse

I was wondering, now that they've released the crew cab D-Series, along with a larger frame, wouldn't it be nice if there was a option of having a regular or extended cab truck with a bigger bed, on the same frame as the crew cab one? I mean, this exists irl... and it would be a lot of fun to mess arround with!

I'm posting it here because I have no idea of how to MAKE it myself...

2. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

@gabester said that he does not want to deal with more frames. we currently have 6 frames, he does not want to make it 12.
    though one could argue that with the Tow bed coming, he could make a long bed for it just for that frame.
    Blender5_14_201711_12_59AM.png

I would also like add a couple more suggestions/ideas, some wooden stakes for the flatbed. alot of flat beds do have stakes with them.

could we also get some stakes for the regular bed as well?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

what about a utility bed?
    upload_2017-6-7_20-6-59.png

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

suggested it before but no response from @gabester. a simple like would let me know he saw it.

5. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

So you think gabester has time to read through all your suggestions while he's working on a new vehicle?

6. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

all my shitty suggestions? i've just suggested more stuff for the D-series that people have on their pickup trucks. you sir, are a douchebag

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. KJP12

KJP12
    Expand Collapse

I don't see a reason why not, if you put a small cab on the crew cab and make a long bed to put on it. Only thing you really need to remake is the position of the front cab and needed to be made is the bed.

8. Scottybo2

Scottybo2
    Expand Collapse

I will admit, All those times you think oh this'll fit on the D Series easily and when you try its 2x size of it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice