Least favorite beamng vehicle

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Dean Wang, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Dean Wang

Dean Wang
    Expand Collapse

New Pessima

It's still a good car though don't get me wrong.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Eh, I can't decide between the Pigeon, the Burnside Special, or the Barstow as my least favorite BeamNG vehicle.

3. Dean Wang

Dean Wang
    Expand Collapse

Y u no liek barstow
    It's the first car that you splitted in half

4. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

I never liked the Roamer. Looks like a poor GTA caricature of a Ford Explorer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

For me ether the SBR4 Mostly because of the looks of it.
    Or the K-Series Because this car have nothing cool about it or any mods.

#5 nosraenyr kcirtap kcin, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. carlosjr

carlosjr
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I can't really pick between the two newer ETKs or the pigeon. Four wheeled pigeon is perfectly fine to me, but three wheels like the robin ruins it for me. The two new ETKs are just so bland to me too, very little customization and mods compared to the other cars, and they don't seem to fit in to a game like this, where you just crash cars.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

LeGran and new Pessima
    Understeer for days, can't get any power down with them.

(Covet has that too, but at least it's super light and tossable and makes a good Rally car.)

After getting stuck with a T-series truck at a gas station on a transition from flat plane to 1% incline because I didn't use diff locks I'm going to have to change my vote to the T-series. It has no suspension travel at all without load.

#7 OttoNL, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

The Bolide. I don't like super cars in general.

9. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

newer etks. they don’t get any customization.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Mine would be the new Pessima, unlike the original Brown_Diplomat, who likes it, i hate it, it reminds me of the car that nearly drove my father insane.

11. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

I just... don't really care much for it. I never use it, I always end up using the old Pessima or the I series because they're just more fun to drive. To me, it lacks the personality that the other cars have.

12. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

None. All BeamNG cars are great.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

moonhwak

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Destructmen

Destructmen
    Expand Collapse

ETK K-series and 800-series. Ugly, too modern. Not a pleasure to drive.

15. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Disable ESC/TCS and put in a Limited Slip Differential ;)

• Agree Agree x 7
  16. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

Why don't you like the Barstow? I've seen you state quite a few times before that it's terrible, but I don't see any problems with it, aesthetically or performance-wise.

OT: My personal least-favorite vehicles in Beam would have to be the Roamer, 200BX, Burnside, and K-Series.

Roamer: It's not really that special anymore, now that the Hopper has been added. If I want a Gavril truck, the D-Series is faster and more customize-able, and the H-Series is more fun to crash into things and more customize-able, as well. If I want an off-roader, the D-Series and Hopper (the Hopper especially) will fit my needs there better than the Roamer. If I want a four-door machine, the D-Series's crew cab can substitute for its SUV counterpart, while being able to tow more stuff.
    200BX: Not enough power in N/A form, and too much turbo lag with even the Stage 1 turbo for this to be very fun. Honestly, the 200BX is a vehicle that deserves anything more powerful N/A than its 2.0-liter L4. If it had the Pessima V6/Grand Marshal V8, I'm quite sure it'd be a whole lot of fun. For now, though, the '88 Pessima's AWD and the '96 Pessima's powerful V6 make me opt for these two vehicles before going for the BX. Why, even the Pigeon is more fun than this vehicle, in my opinion, as its screaming 600cc sportbike engine turns that car from an ordinary truck to a speed demon, and even in stock form, the Pigeon's light weight, high strength, and decent off-road capabilities make it plenty of fun to play with.
    Burnside: Honestly, this car has far too few options for power. It's either too little (with the 313 V8) or too much (with the 423 V8), which doesn't make it all that fun to drive when the Grand Marshal, Barstow, Moonhawk, and Miramar all have nice engine options to provide the right amount of power. All four of its competitors (for my driving time) have an engine that I like using (Barstow/Moonhawk's 4-bbl-carb-equipped V8s, Grand Marshal's 5.5L N/A V8, Miramar's 1.6L DOHC L4), much more customization, and much more top-end speed, handling, and acceleration than that big Burnside. Honestly, if this thing had 4-bbl carbs as an option to bring its power to ~180, then it'd be a lot more awesome.
    K-Series: Again, far too few options for power, but also far too limited in terms of power output and customization. I'm not too bothered by the lack of power (this car can reach over 190 miles per hour and accelerate to 60 in 3.3 seconds in Kc6tx automatic form), but there's just nothing there to do to it. No skin UVs, no widebody kits, no race transmission(s), and no roll cage means that this car is one of the least-customize-able vehicles in the game. Also, I reckon that a V8-equipped GT3 config would help this car massively for popularity.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. CommandoAir

CommandoAir
    Expand Collapse

I've never been a fan of the Burnside or the LeGran. I'm not really interested in super old stuff like the Burnside, and the LeGran is just too plain and boring IMO.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Stynger

Stynger
    Expand Collapse

New pessima and Legran : 2boring4me

#18 Stynger, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Destructmen

Destructmen
    Expand Collapse

No, it's not that, its all the plastic around the drivers seat :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. Pyro Shepherd

Pyro Shepherd
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I personally don't like the.... Well.... I like all of them,but I think I'm gonna have to say the ETK 800 series due to its lack of customization.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice