1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

License plate problem (Steam Version)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by RetroStevie, Aug 10, 2017.

1. RetroStevie

RetroStevie
    Expand Collapse

Hi,
    First of all, I asked about this in the bug report thread when the 0.10 update was released but my message may have been missed, but I always change the license plate from my steam username to something else (to make it more realistic) in the CTRL+W menu, and before, changing vehicle kept the random plate I typed, but now, changing vehicle changes it back to my steam username. Once again, sorry if you already saw my post in the bug report thread.

Edit: I have found a temporary solution, by exiting steam all together and then opening it up from the file explorer, this spawns the cars with random plates, which will work for now, except I can't use the steam screenshot system. If there is a way to sort the problem above and still be able to launch the game through the steam launcher, that would work great.

#1 RetroStevie, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

I would also like to know how to get the rgn plate numbers but on steam.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice