1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Licensing of cars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tembrant, Mar 22, 2013.

1. tembrant

tembrant
    Expand Collapse

First, how much might it cost the developers to be able to license their cars? Because real cars should he in a realistic game. Just my opinion.

2. DanniBee

DanniBee
    Expand Collapse

There won't be any real cars without mods, that is almost a guarantee Vehicle manufacturers hate seeing their cars being damaged, especially to the extent of this game and it's likely licensing is just too much money. Anyway, I think Gabe's cars are all kinda based off of real vehicles disciplines so why would you need real cars?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

This. This. And This.

4. iheartmods

iheartmods
    Expand Collapse

tdev has said that the public mod library can/will have real-world cars...cars made by Gabe are cars that come with the game and are original..therefore those won't have any legal issues.

5. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

I don't understand what your trying to say or prove here...

6. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

Hmm....Did you not realise I'm agreeing and supporting what danni said?

7. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

Not really... You just said 'this' multiple times. I think your just saying useless stuff to get more posts.

8. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

Or maybe minimum character limit.

I originally wanted to just post the quote it self, implying "I second this" but that's impossible.

Oh and, why would I want more posts? Posts don't mean anything?
    If I did want more posts I would make a random off topic where I can post 500 posts per day.

9. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

Sorry :/ . I didn't mean it to be mean. But when you get 120 posts or something you become a senior member.

10. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

Actually 100, and gratz on getting there

woo! ;)

11. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

I kinda agree with Blinkey, it really looks like you're just trying to boost your post count. You really shouldn't have 83 posts after being a member for a week. Not trying to be mean.

12. D0ntstare

D0ntstare
    Expand Collapse

Offtopic but yet, I already warned Kamil that people would start getting irrtated by the amount of posts that are being created by him. When folks look up and down an entire thread list and see the last poster as the same person with all the old threads bumped because of it. People start getting up in arms. I have seen it time and time again on these forums and others through out the years. I quote from what I said before:

Regards

13. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

Now this may be a stupid question, because I obviously don't understand human interaction. I was under the impression that when you write something that you want people to people read, your point needs to come across clearly and that requires the things you write to make sense. So I have to ask the following; Instead of confusing everyone, by writing "this" sevenral times, couldn't you have written what you actually meant and actually say "I second this."?

Its just a daft question. To me, writing things out and being absolutely clear is how people generally give information and their own personal sentiments through text. Perhaps thats not how things are done.

14. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, but my name isn't 'Blinkey' it's 'Binkey' Like a soother or a pacifier.:p

15. MindEraser

MindEraser
    Expand Collapse

+1. Not trying to be mean either, just throwing my two cents in.

16. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

PHP:
    Wow, I've been reading it as "Blinkey" this whole time. I will keep that in mind,

17. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

I haven't really bumped anything that old. Biggest was not even 2 weeks, but most things weren't even bumped. With the amount of posts, 2 weeks would be 5th down the list.
    It really isn't my fault that not a lot of people post.

Sorry that you're getting annoyed, but I'm actually not doing anything wrong here.

18. Zorin-Ind.

Zorin-Ind.
    Expand Collapse

Actually, I wouldn't like real cars in BeamNG. I like the Gavrils very much, and since there are more 'brands' now (Bruckell, Ibishu, ..) there is quite a lot of variation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice