1. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

Released "LookAhead" Interior Camera 1.4.2

Never drive into your blind spot anymore

1. CaberD

CaberD
    Expand Collapse

Hey! The mod is currently not working for me, the version of my game is 0.12 (latest}. Can you help me troubleshoot? I have the G29 wheel setup. I've tried all the troubleshooting that I know of (reinstalling the mod, ctrl+L after installation and activated only the mod itself in game to see if it was conflicted) The app works (just thought my sensitivity was set to 0) but when i turn my wheel it just doesn't look ahead. Love the idea of this mod. Thank you.

Edit: only works with keyboard, just found out. i really hope there will be wheel support for it.

#41 CaberD, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  2. Neo

Neo
    Expand Collapse

Do you still have the problem?

3. CaberD

CaberD
    Expand Collapse

Works great with keyboard, i have not tried it with a controller. It just doesn't seem to work with my G29.

4. Neo

Neo
    Expand Collapse

Hm with my G29 it works just fine. Could you make a video of the hardeware section under the controls?
    Unbenannt55.png

5. CaberD

CaberD
    Expand Collapse

It is now fixed for me. it works with my g29 after reinstalling it for the third time. I'm not sure what was going on, it's probably my computer. Thank you very much for replying and creating this awesome mod. I will enjoy the bus routes 100x better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice