WIP Beta released Lotus Type 49

Discussion in 'Land' started by Mathoine, Jun 11, 2026.

  1. Mathoine

    Mathoine
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 17, 2026
    Messages:
    17
    .
    I still need to model the interior and other bits, but got sidetracked with reverse engineering a 1990s f1 car, I do plan on picking it up again along with the 917.


     
    • Like Like x 4
  2. EileenDstroyz_x3

    EileenDstroyz_x3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2024
    Messages:
    83
    Oh wow. Yeah take as much time as you need, these look outstanding. Cant wait to see these finished!
     
  3. Dissivara Ashrend

    Dissivara Ashrend
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2026
    Messages:
    4
    They have a discord server?
    Id love to join.
     
  4. Mathoine

    Mathoine
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 17, 2026
    Messages:
    17
    I dont have a personal server yet, I currently have a few threads in the official beamng server
     
  5. Dissivara Ashrend

    Dissivara Ashrend
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2026
    Messages:
    4
    Ah
    I see.
    I should get the new version of this car, get obs open and get a video made for ya.
    Might take me a second to relearn the car.
     
  6. Dissivara Ashrend

    Dissivara Ashrend
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2026
    Messages:
    4
    Alright I've spent some time with the new version, and I also got distracted and forgot to give feedback

    I could immediately feel a big difference in the way the car handles and drives, and I really was liking how it felt, until I started to notice an issue with the steering, it doesn't turn as good as it used to, and it just kinda pushes through corners and into the wall, I don't know what it could be, just something doesn't feel right, not entirely sure, but aside from that issue, it feels much much better than the old version
     
  7. Mathoine

    Mathoine
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 17, 2026
    Messages:
    17
    That's probably because I reduced the grip of the vintage tires a bit, I found the sustained grip a tad too high for that era
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice