loving things

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by LegThePeg, Feb 3, 2025.

  1. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,239
    The opposite of hating things. Please attempt to refrain from swearing.

    Anyway, I love Jay Ray and Bring Me The Horizon's music. I also like Asian food.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wassup487

    Wassup487
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2023
    Messages:
    1,206
    I love lots of hip hop and just playing around in BeamNG and having good times. Party Rock Anthem goes hard.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I love fig newtons, they are goated
    Also drill and rap, my whole drill playlist has 1.427 songs lol
     
  4. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,239
    I could tell
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Can you judge me tho they good asf
     
  6. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,239
    I've never had one
     
  7. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    i love canada
    i love cats and dogs
    i love the Volvo 5-cyl engine
     
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I love Praire Creek Speedway
    --- Post updated ---
    Also this livery, what do yall think of it i personally love it
    CapturadeTela1.png CapturadeTela2.png
     
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
    Gran Turismo for the PSP, but that could just be pure nostalgia, been a while since i played it or any other PSP game for that matter
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I used to play Gran Turismo a lot on the PPSSPP emulator on mobile since my PC was too shit to run emulators
    OT: I love UMP modified cars
     
  11. Musicman27

    Musicman27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2023
    Messages:
    2,576
    Hey where'd the revelations and hold ups go?

    Weird.

    Anyway, I love Video games, Food, Whatever this is, and memes (Oh yes, i'm gonna post it again >: ) ).

    group-chat-memes-group-chat.png
     
    #11 Musicman27, Feb 10, 2025
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2025
  12. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,239
    I, too, love Canada
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    I love collecting Macs IMG_9488.jpeg
    And cats:)
    IMG_9397.jpeg IMG_9532.jpeg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315
    I love the Jalopy soundtrack




    Agreeing for that one
     
  15. Hachiware

    Hachiware
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2018
    Messages:
    253
    Scale cars (Tomica and TLV main)
    70-00's JDM and EUDM
    Scooter bike (exp Ninebot and ZEEHO E-Scooter)
    F1
    Android phones and tablet
    Travel
    Cats and Kitten
    Chiikawa
    ZARD
    lot anime
    Gran Turismo 2 and 4
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator
    Forza Horizon Series
    Party Animals
    music (Vaporwave, 80-early 2000's JPOP, Deep/Tropical house)
    some TV series (Breaking Bad, BCS, AFC11, The Bill, Taiyo ni Hoero!, Seibu Keisatsu etc.)
    some mystery series (CSI, Aibo, Midsomer Murders etc.)
    some car program (TopGear (exp 2016-2022 series), TGT, Best Motoring, Wheeler Dealers, CAR S.O.S. etc.)
    documentary (Mayday/ACI, Seconds From Disaster etc.)
     
    #15 Hachiware, Feb 11, 2025
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2026
  16. DERARX5266

    DERARX5266
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2024
    Messages:
    227
    I love math
    kei sport cars
    Bburago
     
  17. Jefferson KANG

    Jefferson KANG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2024
    Messages:
    172
    you are backkk why you got banned for an weeks?
     
  18. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315
    i suppose this
    upload_2025-2-11_14-20-10.png
     
  19. DERARX5266

    DERARX5266
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2024
    Messages:
    227
    Haha
    --- Post updated ---
    Funny thing is that it was my lil brother who's behind those dramas
    --- Post updated ---
    And bro got all the 10 yrs old squad laughing
     
    #19 DERARX5266, Feb 11, 2025
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2025
  20. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,239
    Well then why has your posting not changed a bit, even though you are supposed to be 16, no?
    --- Post updated ---
    Said nobody
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice