LS engine sound for Moonhawk and any other big block V8 cars

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kirakat, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Kirakat

Kirakat
    Expand Collapse

Basically, A Nasty cammed straight piped LS7 sound mod. There are alot of mods that use the 7.0L v8 from the moonhawk for other vehicles, Hopper, D and H series, And roamer, Along with a couple of the Small cars, A LS sound file for the 7.0L would be awesome. There are tons of videos out there of cammed Ls7's, WOT pulls, Dyno runs, Drag races, And ride alongs.

Then a Turbo Ls7 and a LS9 (Ls7 with a supercharger on it from factory) sound could be made for Different forced induction setups for the 7L.
    -Ls7
    -Ls7 twin turbo
    -Ls9

2. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

I dont really thing a Ls engine sound if fitting for a Underpowered 70's engine.
    I would say more like the sound of a Dodge Aspen or something like that. More boring, and more period correct.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Kirakat

Kirakat
    Expand Collapse

You aren't very wrong, But with the Supercharge stage 2, It would match pretty wheel. I never run anything less than stage 1.

I would have suggested an actual LS engine But figured if some creator wanted it, It would have already been a mod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice