WIP Beta released Maluch Remastered 1.6

Discussion in 'Land' started by AdamPLGames, May 2, 2021.

1. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

That's cool, you'll have to try the new version when it's out! This one has really inaccurate size and speed, new one is about 5% smaller and a lot slower lol. Of course realistically, in the new version most of the engines and transmissions are 100% accurate to real life, based on factory data, the other ones I couldn't find any data for so I just based the performance on the descriptions I found online, as well as estimated some stuff based on the engine size and carburetors they had, so they still should be fairly accurate. The 0-100 time and top speed are also the same as in real life, in the currently available version they are way off.
    I'll answer the questions from the video now:
    • Yes the 600 really stands for 600cc engine and 650 for 650cc
    • "It's very slow", you say while drifting at 30 km/h lol, this is fast compared to what it is irl
    • The current version is a bit bigger than the Pigeon, but the new one is definitely smaller. It has smaller wheels too. They will be available for all cars with 4 lug wheels in the new version.
    • You obviously don't have experience judging the Jbeam lol, the one you showed was a mess, and the fact that it fits the shape doesn't instantly mean that it's going to crash good. Crash physics is improved in new version but not all of it is finished yet and many bugs have to be fixed.
    • Dials are correct, in the new version also the pedals and handbrake move and make sounds
    • The interior texture looks pretty much the same as irl, it's not too soft, except it's too shiny in the mod. Update will have some colors to choose.
    • Officially the car fits 2 adults and 2 kids inside. Practically you can fit many more, I've heard that a lot of times someone would manage to fit 10 people in it somehow lol
    • Engine textures really aren't the best and I can't do much about it, but I have improved the 3D model a little bit for the update
    • Most of the space under the hood is actually for the spare tire lol, the groceries are supposed to fit in the rest somehow
    • In the 650E, the E stands for improved fuel economy by 12% if I remember correctly. This does nothing in the mod currently but in the update it works. Currently the only differences between 600 and 650E in the mod are the color, the engine and the lettering, but in the update the 600 also has a different decklid and license plate, like in real life
    • Lights are fixed in new version
    • FL is the first facelift, EL is the second facelift. There are a lot of details you missed about the differences between the variants, such as the whole interior, colors of some details, mirrors, etc.
    • That black color is unpainted plastic like on the Covet lol
    • ELX is basically upgraded EL, currently in the mod there's no difference aside from the heated rear glass on the ELX, but irl the main difference is that it has a catalytic converter (yes, really, all the others don't have it), runs on unleaded fuel rather than leaded, has a different fuel cap without the lock (it really is a key lock lol), and has a different carburetor. I haven't added any of this to the mod yet but will do, will probably separate the fuel tank into leaded and unleaded fuel and add the optional catalytic converter to the exhaust
    • Yes they all sound the same but this will change. I'll also write proper descriptions so you know what the changes are
    • The image on the mirrors is a problem with the map, they work properly on other maps
    • I think I fixed the lack of forces to the sterring wheel but I can't test it myself
    • Car getting stuck in buildings and everything is also a bug with the map, not the car, test it with other cars to see
    • Yeah on the Happy End version literally the only difference is a small number on the rear and the badge
    • As far as I know the advertisement car is some kind of meme because apparently you used to see a lot of those in Poland
    • Panek is a car sharing company in Poland where you can rent this car and other ones too
    • The one you thought is a taxi is actually a road assistance car, they would drive alongside tow trucks and I suppose they would transport small traffic cones but not sure
    • Police crashing into other cars instead of you is actually a bug with the car, fixed in the new version
    • It's normal that you can damage the front a lot and still drive fine, because everything important is on the back
    • TAN is one of the creators of the mod, and his config is based on a customized version he owns in real life, it has aftermarket accessories
    • The antistatic stripe (yes it's an English word lol) is used to transfer electricity to the ground, so you don't get "shocked" when touching the steering wheel like you would when putting on a wool sweater or something lol
    • The thing you think is a passport is obviously a driver's license
    • The difference with the Town version is literally only the rear headrests, just like in real life. The other stuff is also on the EL and ELX
    • The front and rear seats have the same texture idk what you are talking about there, maybe they are a bit too reflective
    • The car has an I2 engine, but in some countries it was offered with an F2
    I think I answered everything lol

• Like Like x 8
  2. Jesus Crust

Jesus Crust
    Expand Collapse

Any plans for a RHD version? Would love to have the Australian market FSM Niki in game (and yes, it's because of DankPods)

3. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Maybe for later updates, the next update will already be massive, I mean 95% of the Jbeam will be all new (I left most of the Jbeam of TAN parts because it was good already), many new parts, a lot more customization, etc. Generally this mod focuses on the Polish version but if someone else wants to make RHD after I finish this update, then fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. TheWorkingGamer

TheWorkingGamer
    Expand Collapse

You may have "changed" some of the words I said, like "The thing you think is a passport is obviously a driver's license" even though I proceeded to say "That's not a passport". Also for me at least, I've never seen a blue passport so I didn't really know what it was nor did I know what it even said because I don't understand Polish. And yeah I don't know much about jbeams but I'm still learning. Anyways thanks for the info!

5. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

soo uhh..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Aren't you just begging to get the mod early? I'm still not sure if i can give it to you, you don't seem trustworthy tbh

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

8. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

ok- if i have to be honest with you thats kinda true i just love this car so much cause it was a part of my childhood and when i saw a version of the mod that actually looks good i tried begging for it and dont worry i understand that its private im sorry.

9. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

It's not like it will be private forever, just wait for the public update

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Plymouth Superbird 1970

Plymouth Superbird 1970
    Expand Collapse

I don't mind waiting. If it means it's going to be 1000x more touched up than the Lada one was, I'm absolutely fine. I'm glad that you and your team are actually working on making minor adjustments and major improvements and not rushing it. I remember being so pumped for the Lada, for it to never really get updated again, have a dodgy interior and a flipped steering wheel with knackered needle. I know that the mod was a mesh slap but... It gets the point across, right?

11. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

yeah youre right it would be better when i wait and since ur still working on it plz add the cup holder area in the car ya know the plactics between the seats

12. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I'm pretty sure that thing is for cigarette boxes and it has been in the original mod from the start

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

u should seriously fill this up with plastic cuz it looks like the "cigarette box" and other things are just floating
    --- Post updated ---
    ok now i see how much work needs to be put into this mod XD

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2021-08-24_13-34-46.png
    • screenshot_2021-08-24_13-39-14.png
  14. Plymouth Superbird 1970

Plymouth Superbird 1970
    Expand Collapse

to be fair it'll do at the moment, not like anyone shoves their head underneath the dash alot lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

mmm, nah, the dash will probably get shoved onto your face.. since this is beam lol

16. Plymouth Superbird 1970

Plymouth Superbird 1970
    Expand Collapse

that is of course, if people crash this thing. i've been cruising around in it too much to crash it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

i wish my laptop could handle italy.. this thing is really really fun in small places..

18. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

The Wendover is an official car and it has the same problems but nobody cares

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

20. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

and how is ^this^ relevant

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice