1. GPU Fatal Error? Intel HD Graphics 620/630 Crashes? Help us solve them!
    Dismiss Notice

Map discussions and downloads

Discussion in 'Beam-Monsters' started by enjoyinorc6742, Dec 4, 2016.

1. freddy5404

freddy5404
    Expand Collapse

Thank you finally i wasnt going to release my metlife map till tthis happened you just opened a whole of opportunities! also are those f150s breakable yet

2. world championship crd

world championship crd
    Expand Collapse

love the aap maps

3. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

It’s to be determined whether or not the F-150 is breakable. AFAIK the devs are taking a month off to let the update settle in. Then 1.17 will be in full swing with beta testers testing left and right.

4. Jordan Wolfson

Jordan Wolfson
    Expand Collapse

Love your maps, but they're way too heavy. My system tops out at 25fps lowest settings on WF14, whereas on other maps such as Truck Killer Riptide i get a full 65fps. Not dogging you, cause i appreciate you putting so much work into your content, i just wish i could enjoy it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. world championship crd

world championship crd
    Expand Collapse

fine for me, im on high quality and his maps work better than the truck killers

6. Tubernaut

Tubernaut
    Expand Collapse

Released! It's about time I unveil the newest addition to the Truck Killer family, Truck Killer: BIO HAZARD! With help from Jedipresence, we set out to build one heck of a track and one of the most creative as of now. Me and Jedi will be working together on a lot more future tracks as well to set out on being the best track creators for the Beamng.Drive Monster Truck Community!
    Also for those who want to drive on this track but don't have a beast of a PC, there will be an FPS version being released tomorrow!

Truck Killer Bio Hazard: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ncnvdwamqcuuin7/TruckKillerBridgeport.zip/file

Attached Files:

• 1.png
    • 2.png
    • 3.png
    • 4.png
    • 5.png
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Ethan Saunders

Ethan Saunders
    Expand Collapse

This is TOTALLY a home track for one of my customs, called radioactive, and btw, i will be making a skin pack with a new look for the truck, great job man!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hawk005

Hawk005
    Expand Collapse

havent downloaded it yet but it already looks great!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. jedipresence

jedipresence
    Expand Collapse

I get that, I understand the frustration. I typically base my map making on the higher end of system specs, which allows me to make more maps that others might not be able to make. I can try to offer more options in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. NKS1996

NKS1996
    Expand Collapse

two track ideas i have might be heavy as well one an old penda style the other having an 8 car tabletop

11. docholiday01

docholiday01
    Expand Collapse

rc expo center

12. bluntfello

bluntfello
    Expand Collapse

I love the biohazard arena. Only bad thing I can say about it is running into the porta potty and having your truck completely shatter on impact lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tubernaut

Tubernaut
    Expand Collapse

Shouldn't be a "problem" considering that's not part of the main course to begin with :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. freddy5404

freddy5404
    Expand Collapse

New York Fairgrounds 2018 **UPDATE**
    This map is updated from along time ago and I changed it a bit I think its one of my cleanest map in terms of track design. One thing to note there is a typo in it so if you decide to change something in it make sure you put nyfairgorunds2018racing, tws or freestyle but the map still works fine. this map was inspired by @Mike Bevavava 's Dirty Fairgrounds I imagined if Dirty Fairgrounds had a second year this is what it would look like.
    Credits for white paint: @Tubernaut
    Credits for other paint: @themightykasey
    Credits for testing: @Mike Bevavava
    nyfairgorunds2018racing.png nyfairgorunds2018tws.png nyfairgorunds2018freestyle.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/we8flmplbfr1lxb/NYFairgrounds2018.zip/file

--- Post updated ---
    New York Fairgrounds 2019
    This is a map idea I had since St. Patrick's day same with 2018 but I never released it because it was not ever good enough for the public but I kept changing it and finally I think its right. couple of things it is very tight so I made ramps steeper so the trucks go more up then straight, the back flip ramps have 2 different functions the right goes higher and the right is more round and quick and the mini flips in back are kinda hard to land you need a high steady paste then floor it once the front tires hit the actual 8 pack.
    nyfairgrounds2019racing.png nyfairgrounds2019tws.png nyfairgrounds2019freestyle.png

--- Post updated ---
    MetLife Stadium 2018 **UPDATE**
    Here it is folks my personal best map so far another MetLife Stadium map I'm sooooo glad these MetLife Stadium maps are coming out finally first @jedipresence 's 2012 one now my 2018 map I'm so excited for the future of these maps. I know I chose probably the worst MetLife show of all 8 years its been there but its still should exist in this game. Next I'm might do 2017 and 2019 and leave MetLife there and let everyone else make the others.
    metlifestadium2018racing.png metlifestadium2018freestyle.png metlifestadium2018latefreestyle.png
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ogb4rm4gf8oirmp/Metlife_Stadium_2018.zip/file

#1914 freddy5404, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Ethan Saunders

Ethan Saunders
    Expand Collapse

These all look so cool! so, for NY fairground 2019, its still a oval style track?

16. freddy5404

freddy5404
    Expand Collapse

idk it was tested and worked fine

17. drewairo18

drewairo18
    Expand Collapse

NY fairgrounds is black and i cleared my cache so what should i do

18. freddy5404

freddy5404
    Expand Collapse

When you said black do you mean its dark or no textures anywhere because those are to completely different problems that I gotta fix.

19. drewairo18

drewairo18
    Expand Collapse

yh thats what i mean

20. freddy5404

freddy5404
    Expand Collapse

what year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice