Map maker for Beam NG suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by nitrorcman189, Jun 20, 2018.

1. nitrorcman189

nitrorcman189
    Expand Collapse

So after watching the Beam Ng Youtube video about them teaming up with Automation, I thought that maybe in the near future we can also have a map editor for people to make their own maps. Something similar to the FarCry map editor were it is simple enough for people to understand, but fun and exciting for everyone to enjoy.
    I know, Beam Ng does have a map editor already in the game. But to build a decent map in the editor, people need to have the time and patience. Plus if you want to import custom roads/textures, you need to learn how to use blender and such. A map editor similar to the FarCry map editor can allow people to make custom towns and cites without hassle. Plus having an import texture option for custom roads and signs would be great too.

What do you guys think?

2. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

To build a decent map, period, you need time an patience. The current editor provides a good difficulty barrier to weed out those without any real skill or passion, and even then there are some real stinkers around.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

Right? This one guy I know tried to make a derby track with those concrete barriers you can spawn. He did it right on the varied ground track so the AI couldn't run over the dirt banks.

Laggiest thing I've ever done with only 3 cars lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice