Separate names with a comma.
Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashesFixed drivers available!Instructions here
Discussion in 'Beam-Monsters' started by HumanTarget, Jul 8, 2018.
I'd love to make that one if I get a chance!
i have the one when they did the 6 truck jump
Will you post it?
needs put in game
How bout you dont ask and instead wait patiently for it, if it ever comes ti beam
I only asked once, and he gave me an answer “needs put in game.” @irishbulldog422 it’s not like I asked 1,000 times
double the requests, double the trouble!
2. This map doesn't have Crush Cars (obviously) so it should be FPS Friendly to computers like mine (almost)
3. Scotiabank Stadium
4. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5. Monster Jam
7. It shouldn't be.
2. Got lots of green, so idk what to call it. You decide.
3. Nissan Stadium (or Mutant Stadium Energizes Nissan Stadium)
4. Nashville, Tennessee
5. Monster Jam/Monster Energy
7. It shouldn't be
This is a Replica..
I think someone should make this map because there is so much talent in the Beam-Monsters community and i really want this stadium and track on the beam-monsters forums.
The track is located in ARLINGTON TEXAS.
Just freestyle please
you could just use my map its pretty much the same but doesnt have triple threat obsticles
Really? where is the link for the map? i probably haven't seen it yet.
its 2019MJ Track it just doesnt have the actual stadium though
2. We need some more Holiday tracks.
3. Alamodome/San Antonio 2019
4. San Antonio, Texas
5. Monster Jam
6. it's a long one, so grab your goodies and relax for an amazing event!
8 Unfortunately, Monster Jam's Official YT's video of this track was unavailable. Looking it up on a search browser was also to no avail.
2. Something new to the Truck Killer lineup.
3. Truck Killer: EA Sports
5. The Truck Killer Series
6. Refer to Page 102, Comment Numbers 2027, 2029 and 2038 at Map Discussions and Downloads.
2. We need more independent themed tracks, I can't be the only one getting bored of Monster Jam tracks lol.
3. Northwest Regional Airport
4. Terrace, British Columbia, Canada
5. Malicious Monster Truck Tour
I dont remember which side is which, I dont think it really matters. For racing the trucks started on the center table top and the racing style was St. Louis.
7. Not a sims port
8. Should be fairly easy as its just a large dirt field surrounded by a fence. IRL there were some bleachers moved in for the event.
that's a lot of cars, granted those jammer cars (the ramp with 2 cars belly to belly and one with a minivan in this picture, I could've sworn I've heard it the announcers call it a jammer car) can be made with just dirt so that'll take a few out
Someone could also replace some if not all of the racing lane car jumps with just dirt jumps. The only cars I personally want to see stay are the two bus jumps, I dont really care about the rest lol.
Trust me if i knew how to upload tracks with out issue i would be all over independent tracks.
2. There isn't many speedway and small independent tracks, like this
3. Orange county speedway 2019
4. Middletown, NY
5.MTRL (Monster truck racing league)
6. Both are the same, no differences between racing and freestyle, so just one version will work
8. I would like no cars for fps reasons, but still have the same kick like it would with cars, I want the track to take place at night, so the track should be lit up, and it's my first independent show and my first time seeing bigfoot, so this means alot to me
Don’t you mean DMTRT
Thats the TOUR NAME!! OML