Map Suggestion: Evergreen Speedway

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Mr.Krazy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Mr.Krazy

Mr.Krazy
    Expand Collapse

I would like to start off by saying how much of a fan I am of this game and how far the developers have come from the early beginnings of this great game. By far the best soft body physics game out there! I don't normally post here on the BeamNG forums, but I've had this map suggestion stuck in my head for a while that would be an absolute dream come true for me to see in the game.

My map suggestion is for someone to create (or replicate) my hometown track named the Evergreen Speedway. Located in Monroe, Washington, this short track Motorsports complex features a variety of different layouts confined within the facility. The Speedway features an outer oval is a 5/8ths mile track (8 degrees banking), an inner 3/8ths oval (12 degrees banking), a 1/5 mile oval, and a figure 8 track. This track has a rich history with NASCAR Truck Series running from 1995 to 2000, Winston West Series, and is currently a stop for Formula Drift.

This racing facility would be perfect for many scenarios in BeamNG whether you would want to take the Late Model Mod out on the 5/8th, pull some sick drifts around the Formula D track, or destroy some cars in the Figure 8 track. The map wouldn't have to be detail oriented either, the track layout would be fine enough for me. Beamng lacks a short track racing scene and I think a track like this would satisfy anyone's needs. I personally would be thrilled to see this in the game, especially since last year was my rookie season here! (see last image)

Hope any modder out there will consider my suggestion as this game deserves another short track to play around with :D

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice